McGregor will take MMA to a new level.

GiTailor

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
McGregor is a breath of fresh air. He is already revolutionizing this sport and I can't wait until he buys his tiger. His philosophy of studying animals and copying their movements is going to be the next new thing in MMA. This is so revolutionary that he can name his style his own art.

Nah, Kung Fu has been doing it for eons.

But war McGOAT!

I said in another thread the importance of Kung Fu in MMA.
This guy is also a kung fu fighter.
Roy_Nelson.jpg

Hes the donald trump of mma ......

McGregor is a breath of fresh air. He is already revolutionizing this sport and I can't wait until he buys his tiger. His philosophy of studying animals and copying their movements is going to be the next new thing in MMA. This is so revolutionary that he can name his style his own art.

can you be more specific? In what way do you think he is revolutionizing this sport any further?

LOL. Were you born like a few days ago TS?

It's still your responsibility to study history a bit before starting to say stupid things like this...

Last edited:
If that level is away from the ppv model I'm on board.

His philosophy of studying animals and copying their movements is going to be the next new thing in MMA..

And which movements will Canner McMario copy exactly? I heard this guy talking about how he studies animals and all, but whenever he needs to talk about his precious findings he's always short on words...strange. Perhaps he's not studying shit.

Back