McGregor will eventually have a meltdown. How does it "end" for him?

Money has to be the root cause for his fall.

2013-16 Conor was inspiring and I won’t hear any different.

“You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain” comes to mind

What do you mean? He’s already had a meltdown, punching old guys in pubs, punching gangsters in pubs to the point where he had to pay them off, smashing the dolly through the bus window, the rape allegations (saying allegations because it might not be true), caught multiple times cheating on his partner, his delusional tweets and actions sinking low in regards to DP and his wife, Khabibs dad etc. He’s already on a downward spiral.
It’s a shame at the start of his UFC career he was likeable, cheeky, hungry, so dedicated to his craft and the sport and he changed and became this awful caricature of himself. Although the saying goes if you want to see someone’s true character give them money

lol “dp and his wife”

sorry, please go on.

He seems unstable mentally with a hige anger management problem obviously (probably drugs and ego). He needs help but I don’t think he will let his friends and family to help him. I feel bad for his wife and children.
He needs God. He switches back from catholic to atheist but he certainly needs to do some serious soul searching at the least.

What Conor needs to do is move training camp to Houston so he can let his balls get hot with Yanez and Black Beast

I keep thinking about how this relates to the accusations of sexual assault and battery. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty but good lord, do these allegations ever seem to fit the picture currently emerging of McGregor.

Just the stuff we've seen of him has been pretty despicable - bus incident, hitting old man, slapping cell phone, threatening fighters' families, mocking a man about his dead father... 100 percent low-life, this guy. Easy to imagine the kind of nasty shit he's done that we haven't seen.

Rich beyond belief, though.

When he cracks, it's gonna be ugly. I hope nobody gets hurt.
You just saved me some time, well said.

Probably? Like any other athlete.... he spends money and tries to garner attention and people slowly stop caring.

He lost me the second he said that dumb shit about Khabib's father. A lot of the other stuff wasn't good, but seemed to simply play into his loose cannon image. Talking about a dead man that had more stones than you've ever had is just trash. He's officially less than a man.

And I know he thinks he's an untouchable gangster, but he's really just an entertainer. That mentality never ends well.
I watched a special on Khabibs dad, that guy was bigger than life and did everything for his community and county. Conor isn't 1% of what Khabibs dad was.

Ends with McGregor being a self made billionaire. He trolled the absolute worst gullible fans after beating their favorite fighter.

All the self righteous estrogen filled fans will keep self mutilating out of jealousy of free men like him.

He threw the dolly.
He made the tweets.
He is winning.
Nothing you can do about it.

huh? He has already had multiple melt downs.

McStretcher wanted to beat the game and get out in time. But its too late now. The game has beat him. And worst of all, the persona he built himself up to be is holding him hostage. He will most likely continue to take fights and continue to lose. Why? Not because he wants to, but because he put himself in that situation by the horrible persona he built himself up to be.

I think you've already seen the end. Does he really need more ass-kicking beatings? The answer to that is probably yes, but who will pay to see it anymore?

Everyone here is so dramatic lmao

Nothing dramatic. That story happened to so many famous professional athletes in the past...

Conor's on a slippery slope. We've seen that shit happen 100+ times already, and it rarely ends well.

Tyson is the most famous example, and was even bigger than McGregor in the 80-90s, fame/money wise (near a billion, adjusted to inflation). Good for him he paid his due to society, and became a better person with age. It's not always the case

Last edited:
I suspect that drug addiction might be old Conor's downfall. Breaks like that take years of rehab. He's definitely popping pills like candy, and mixing drugs. I hope it doesn't happen, but it seems like high percentage odds at this point.

Back