McGregor=What to you?

GorillasInSuits

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Wow. What a fighter, he conquers as well as he captivates. Ninja we love to hate. I believe. Many things,discoveries into a art form that radiates nothing short of passion that recently radically birthed Life into the UFC. I have been drawn to the sport since 2008...Love it, and community

Point is Conner McGregor love him or hate him revived the UFC in regards to popularity, and our witness being a truly one of a lifetime fighter!

TL;DR HAPPY HOLIDAYS CHAMP(thats you playboy)

He appeals to the lowest common denominator

As a fighter he is genuinely impressive and exciting to watch but there's nothing impressive about talking shit and going on and on and on about how much money you have

It says a lot about current society that the person who brings the most eyes to the sport is someone like him

He represents that any man can make it as long as he puts in the work.

Conor was fixing toilets when Aldo was running shit.

Now look

Conor bless us all.

I still don’t know if the good things he’s done for the “sport” are better than the worse.

One of the most exciting fighters in and out of the cage. Despite all the matchmaking fuckery he makes the UFC a more interesting place.

As a fighter he is genuinely impressive and exciting to watch but there's nothing impressive about talking shit and going on and on and on about how much money you have

It says a lot about current society that the person who brings the most eyes to the sport is someone like him

Me every time I see a bitter broke bum soul hating on McGreGOAT

1. "Why is this poster so butthurt"
2. Sees av/sig (Aldo) 3
3. "Ah ok makes sense. Continue along hater"

Some one whose stand-up style I want to emulate, at least in part.

Wow. What a fighter, he conquers as well as he captivates. Ninja we love to hate. I believe. Many things,discoveries into a art form that radiates nothing short of passion that recently radically birthed Life into the UFC. I have been drawn to the sport since 2008...Love it, and community

Point is Conner McGregor love him or hate him revived the UFC in regards to popularity, and our witness being a truly one of a lifetime fighter!

TL;DR HAPPY HOLIDAYS CHAMP(thats you playboy)
At least spell his name right you goof.

Couldn't give 2 shits about him tbh

Good fighter don't get me wrong but I don't fap over him & I don't hate him

Good use of your troll account.

I'll ignore the next troll account you make, too.

Some dude I think about for a week every 3 months.

I like how both @lyndon955 & @lesnarsneedle points are opposite sides of the spectrum but bot
He represents that any man can make it as long as he puts in the work.

Conor was fixing toilets when Aldo was running shit.

Now look

Conor bless us all.

Its f'n so nice to see someone make it, feed off motivation and optimism.....

Cheers to all forms of Artist, its not about what you love about them but what they help you discover about yourself.

Entertainment. That's what Conor is. And a damn good fighter. Most of you people will miss him when he's gone, even if you hate him now.

Defiantly entertaining in and out of the octagon. Fun guy to watch.

I can arm chair with the best of them but why do most circle into his left?

The same society you are part of?

he's some guy that i can't really understand when he talks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back