McGregor watches a real KO Artist

Because getting KO'd by Manhoef who hits like a heavyweight is just as embarrassing as getting submitted by a much smaller fighter with a losing record against nobodies. Lol.

You also just tried to justify what you said by saying "Lawler ate Manhoef's shots." What was that about?

It means that you and the other guy take size into account when there are other factors, but you only use size to discredit Conor. Yes, Manhoef hits hard, but he's still factually smaller than Hunt. And Lawler, the same size as Manhoef, did indeed take his shots and Ko'd him. Yes, different circumstances, but striking is Hunt's bread and butter and lunging in like that was on him.

But then you take an early submission loss at the beginning of Conor's career when he was obviously green in grappling and ignore everything else that he's done afterward? What is that shit?

It means that you and the other guy take size into account when there are other factors, but you only use size to discredit Conor. Yes, Manhoef hits hard, but he's still factually smaller than Hunt. And Lawler, the same size as Manhoef, did indeed take his shots and Ko'd him. Yes, different circumstances, but striking is Hunt's bread and butter and lunging in like that was on him.

But then you take an early submission loss at the beginning of Conor's career when he was obviously green in grappling and ignore everything else that he's done afterward? What is that shit?

Once again, there's a distinct difference between being KO'd by Manhoef no matter how much you weigh and losing to a guy no one's ever heard of with a losing record. You think you're making some epic ground-breaking comparison and it really isn't.

And no one denied Hunt losing was his fault, but you said "Lawler ate Manhoef's shots" insinuating that Manhoef doesn't actually hit as hard as I said he does. Please tell me that's not still your position.

Once again, there's a distinct difference between being KO'd by Manhoef no matter how much you weigh and losing to a guy no one's ever heard of with a losing record. You think you're making some epic ground-breaking comparison and it really isn't.

And no one denied Hunt losing was his fault, but you said "Lawler ate Manhoef's shots" insinuating that Manhoef doesn't actually hit as hard as I said he does. Please tell me that's not still your position.
hunt-mir.jpg

Your posts are still nonsensical. A smaller man knocking out bigger people is impressive, not getting beat by smaller people.

You seem to think because hunt knocked out someone taller than him it means they were bigger.

"A selfie a day to keep the haters at bay" hahaha Glad I watched this it's been a while

Dana hanging out with Conor to watch the fight... nice.

Back