McGregor watches a real KO Artist

When people start talking about a fighters spouse I tend to start thinking they have major insecurities.

Conor has twice as many KO's in MMA than Hunt in the same amount of fights.

Conor McGregor 75% (18 KO - 24 fights)
Mark Hunt 37.5% (9 KO - 24 fights)

Not to mention him making excuses about fighting a bigger man when every opponent Hunt has faced was bigger than him

<36>

tumblr_mj3fyq5N0K1qfrkf9o3_500.gif

tumblr_mj3fyq5N0K1qfrkf9o2_500.gif

tumblr_mj3fprdv521qfrkf9o1_500.gif

I'd rather make someone quit mentally, then have their body force them to quit.

Conor has a twice as many KO's in MMA than Hunt in the same amount of fights.

Conor McGregor 75% (18 KO - 24 fights)
Mark Hunt 37.5% (9 KO - 24 fights)

Knocking out smaller guys is less impressive though.

Advantage Hunt.

Time stamp

For those Conor's fans who started watching MMA not more than 2 years ago and obviosuly didn't watch it, you can see him wishing he had true KO power to do a walkout KO but unfortunately he hasn't, and also you can see his GF thinking "Oh wow, now that's a real man"

lol mark hunt is a can

Not to mention him making excuses about fighting a bigger man when every opponent Hunt has faced was bigger than him

<36>

tumblr_mj3fyq5N0K1qfrkf9o3_500.gif

tumblr_mj3fyq5N0K1qfrkf9o2_500.gif

tumblr_mj3fprdv521qfrkf9o1_500.gif
conor just kod a bigger man.... Eddie walks around at 187 lbs even wonderboy said that he looks big asf

conor just kod a bigger man.... Eddie walks around at 187 lbs even wonderboy said that he looks big asf
Lol u are delusional, I feel u man, u can't be a fan of an italian ufc fighter so that's why u made yourself a fan of an irish fighter, probably because Ireland flag is similar to the Italy one

<36>

Lol u are delusional, I feel u man, u can't be a fan of an italian ufc fighter so that's why u made yourself a fan of an irish fighter, probably because Ireland flag is similar to the Italy one

<36>
lol i don't give a fuck, nice ad hominem

Back