McGregor vs Theodorou - who wins?

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Theodorou should be the first fight if McGregor ever goes to MW. Theodorou is the bigger man but seems to lack power. I'd say both of their cardio is about even but I think McGregor could land the left hand over and over. Elias is a good first fight for McGregor to test the waters of MW by facing a beatable top 15 guy like Elias. Theodorou deserves a money fight imo and I think this could be a good headliner for Toronto or Montreal.

Theodorou should be the first fight if McGregor ever goes to MW. Theodorou is the bigger man but seems to lack power. I'd say both of their cardio is about even but I think McGregor could land the left hand over and over. Elias is a good first fight for McGregor to test the waters of MW by facing a beatable top 15 guy like Elias. Theodorou deserves a money fight imo and I think this could be a good headliner for Toronto or Montreal.
Why the hell is McGregor going to MW?

505995.jpg
505995.jpg
505995.jpg
505995.jpg

Elias by being the size of a normal adult male and not a McManlet.

Theodorou is probably one of the worst fighters I can think of on the whole roster right now

The Spartan makes that manlet break and quit like a girl, just like everyone else has been doing lately.

giphy.gif

Just have Conor move to 205 and fight Salty Luke already.

TIL there were people that wanted to see Conor Mcgregor fight Elias ThuAHE BFUbceuf

The Spartan defeated Eryk Anders. Conor's fragile body is not made to withstand a middleweight's strikes. Even a pillowfisted one like Elias.

Who wants to see Theodorou fight? He is terribly boring. Some of the worst technique in the UFC. I hope Brunson smashes him.

mcgregor at MW lol. what the fuck is with threads today

Back