McGregor vs Sir Rone did 1 Million PPV Buys

J.jpg

Blessed be

Called it. Said it'd be around a mil. Was suprised people think it would've been like 500k or close to 2 mil.

Conor and the UFC have built him up enough that even lackluster promotion can still pull a million buys. It's now like an event. Casuals will purchase that sort of thing just as an excuse to throw a party.

Lol, exactly what I thought when I saw that number. And Dana was saying they'd break record with that one, going over 3M buys. Well that's what you get for putting together the shittiest possible card with a crappy, convenient, tailor-made matchup to make your poster boy look good. Hopefully that doesn't happen again.
Honestly, they didn't lose here. I'm thinking they didn't spend much money on promoting this. They ran like one ir two commercials for a few weeks, I believe.

Frankly they deserved to sell less than they reportedly did for that bullshit card.

“About a million” for the preeminent MMA draw after a long layoff is awful, people called it, there was no buzz for this fight.
Good luck with that debt.
And people actually believed Conor when he said he was getting
$80 million.

No it was ppv in the UK as well and I think it was ppv in Australia

Why would you pay $60 for a ppv in the UK when you can pay less than that for an entire sports channel that broadcasts UFC events?

if true, ouch. His last couple have fights on normal PPV have been in the 2.5M range.

That is actually really good figures, they were thrilled when Jon Jones sold 300k buys on his return under the ESPN deal, so still breaking the million buys mark is great.

Also let's not forget the 10$ extra charge on this PPV

Only his fight with Khabib did 2.5 m and even then I heard it was quite inflated, I heard it was more like 2m. The rest of his fights were 1.5-1.8M.

ESPN+ getting an official Red Panty Night... Disney now licking their lips for a Khabib rematch.

I find it a bit humorous that a Disney subsidiary is broadcasting the most violent mainstream sport in the world

Still the king.

Do Khabib fanboys like yourself believe Khabib Poirier did massive numbers?
Do Conor fanboys like yourself think he’s the GOAT just because he pulls in a mass amount of casuals to buy his PPV? Do you think he’s a better fighter?

Do Conor fanboys like yourself think he’s the GOAT just because he pulls in a mass amount of casuals to buy his PPV? Do you think he’s a better fighter?

It's pathetic, because if Ronaldo or Messi crossed over for a fight they would shatter all of conor's numbers with ease

FFS Justin Bieber could come over and do better numbers

It was ok for Floyd to boast about ppv numbers, because unlike Conrat he was actually THE BEST at his sport

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Khabib is getting offered 9 figures by sheikhs to fight in Saudi Arabia though

The funny thing is Khabib doesn't care about money, but I'm sure some people close to him will desperately try to push for that massive payday
not sure if serios. hypocrite khaleed wants the red panty night vs mayweather. lols.

Only 1 million? Weren't they claiming it was close to the conor khabib numbers?

One million is less than the first nate fight

Khabib bless

Im sick of people makin fun of Cowboy Jabroni. The disrespect people have been showing Donald Rice-eroni is disgusting. Ya'll really have no idea who Cowboy Bologna is do you?

Back