McGregor vs RDA Breakdown/Prediction (UFC 196)

Alpha Living

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
What up people,
Here is a UFC breakdown video I have made for the UFC 196 main event,
I hope you'll like it.
Cheers!

Using teh Sherdog for advertising without even being a tiny bit active here, smh.

Thought this was a legit breakdown.

Only watched first 5 seconds. 16 minutes long? good lord.

Thought this was a legit breakdown.

Only watched first 5 seconds. 16 minutes long? good lord.
All good man, if you dont want to watch it its no problem, if you would watch more the 5 secs you would know that it is a legit breakdown.
Peace brother!

Hi there, thanks for the video. I watched it all and I like your analysis. I did get the idea you're a Conor fan and you want him to win, am I wrong? I mean that's fine, but it takes a little bit away from the breakdown when you say stuff like 'I'm 100% confident that Mcgregor will win'. That's obviously overstating and a breakdown benefits a lot from you looking at the fight through more impartial lenses.

Hi there, thanks for the video. I watched it all and I like your analysis. I did get the idea you're a Conor fan and you want him to win, am I wrong? I mean that's fine, but it takes a little bit away from the breakdown when you say stuff like 'I'm 100% confident that Mcgregor will win'. That's obviously overstating and a breakdown benefits a lot from you looking at the fight through more impartial lenses.
Great point man, I try to stay bias as much as possible, you can check out my RDA vs Cowboy breakdown and I was saying a lots of great things about RDA and picked him to win, but I am A Mcgregor fan.
I really appreciate your feedback, I'm still learning and getting ideas on how to setup the videos so thank you for giving constructive criticisms unlike the douchebags up top lol.
Will try to avoid that in the next one man.
Cheers!

What is the point of these predictions? Just like how Hendricks was supposed to take out Wonderboy with ease? It almost never plays out the way people predict... it's a fight...

What is the point of these predictions? Just like how Hendricks was supposed to take out Wonderboy with ease? It almost never plays out the way people predict... it's a fight...
I called Wonderboy by Round 2 KO. The only thing I got wrong on that one was the round which was only off by minutes. I also picked Holm to beat Rousey. I'm not Nostradamus but I'm pretty sure if someone has a clear understanding of the many many variables when choosing a fighter to win a fight, they'll be more right than wrong most of the time. However, TS sounds like a newb and doesn't have that gift.

I picked Conor to beat Peahead and Aldo and was up in the air about the Mendes fight. And I'm here to tell you, RDA is about to put a stamp on Conor's ass.

I called Wonderboy by Round 2 KO. The only thing I got wrong on that one was the round which was only off by minutes. I also picked Holm to beat Rousey. I'm not Nostradamus but I'm pretty sure if someone has a clear understanding of the many many variables when choosing a fighter to win a fight, they'll be more right than wrong most of the time. However, TS sounds like a newb and doesn't have that gift.

I picked Conor to beat Peahead and Aldo and was up in the air about the Mendes fight. And I'm here to tell you, RDA is about to put a stamp on Conor's ass.
I predict you'll remain fat and unemployed

hahaha Peahead hahah that got me to lol, poor Dustin, he is doing good lately at lightweight, seems like a good dude too.

Great point man, I try to stay bias as much as possible, you can check out my RDA vs Cowboy breakdown and I was saying a lots of great things about RDA and picked him to win, but I am A Mcgregor fan.
I really appreciate your feedback, I'm still learning and getting ideas on how to setup the videos so thank you for giving constructive criticisms unlike the douchebags up top lol.
Will try to avoid that in the next one man.
Cheers!
Okay analysis. You need to look closer at how RDA and Conor fight southpaws. Counter straight lefts will be much harder to land. RDA will use leg kicks on the outside, verses body kicks against orthodox. Conor will be looking to counter leg kicks with the left. RDA threw his right hook a lot against Cerrone, but I don't think he will use it much against Conor. Conor can fight on the back foot, or pressure style. If he cedes ground and counters, it will be harder to take him down. If he pressures, it will take away the kicking game and much of the offense of RDA, but will leave him open to the takedown.

I predict you'll remain fat and unemployed
Lol, and you know me how? Bitch, I'll make more money by the first quarter of this fiscal year than you'll make by the end of December. And I'm 5'11" 188 lbs. Pretty sure I'm not fat.

Lol, and you know me how? Bitch, I'll make more money by the first quarter of this fiscal year than you'll make by the end of December. And I'm 5'11" 188 lbs. Pretty sure I'm not fat.
Shit, you sound insecure

I liked the breakdown because you used highlights of fights to go with your points, and the background music was a nice touch.

For such a long video there was no technical analysis. The points were very general, like RDA has a wrestling advantage and a BBJ advantage, and Conor has good timing and precision, but you didn't really go into specifics. A lot of these points people already know.

Also, never say that you're 100% confident a fighter is going to win a fight, you kind of lost a bit of credibility in my mind when you said that.

I have to say though, after seeing the footage in this video, I'm a little more confident in Conor pulling off the victory.
Conor has a code when it comes to fights: Be first (He always says it). He's not going to let RDA get an early advantage, he's going to be right in RDA's face right at the get go, and he's not going to get backed up against the cage like Pettis was. RDA gets most of his takedowns through brute force against the cage, and I don't think he's necessarily a skilled wrestler like Mendes who can setup and lock up a double leg in the middle of the cage.

I liked the breakdown because you used highlights of fights to go with your points, and the background music was a nice touch.

For such a long video there was no technical analysis. The points were very general, like RDA has a wrestling advantage and a BBJ advantage, and Conor has good timing and precision, but you didn't really go into specifics. A lot of these points people already know.

Also, never say that you're 100% confident a fighter is going to win a fight, you kind of lost a bit of credibility in my mind when you said that.

I have to say though, after seeing the footage in this video, I'm a little more confident in Conor pulling off the victory.
Conor has a code when it comes to fights: Be first (He always says it). He's not going to let RDA get an early advantage, he's going to be right in RDA's face right at the get go, and he's not going to get backed up against the cage like Pettis was. RDA gets most of his takedowns through brute force against the cage, and I don't think he's necessarily a skilled wrestler like Mendes who can setup and lock up a double leg in the middle of the cage.
Great points you are making, I will take notes and try to improve in the next one.
He does say be first a lot haha he also says keep it playful!!!
Its either gonna look like a counter punching clinic like against Marcus Brimage, or an aggressive domination like against Siver and Porior.

You actually didn't though, and even if you did noone believes you.

Unless you can prove it, mm mma mm. .. PAAaRRRHAHAHAHA

Back