McGregor vs. prime Guillard

Melvin in his prime has about a 50/50 chance of winning. He's faster than Mac, and hits harder whilst Mac keeps his hands down and chin up. I don't think it's as predictable as people think, given Melvins speed and power in his prime.

Melvin was explosive. Is Nates 1-2 can turn Colin into an NCAA wrestler, Melvin would KO the glass jaw Irish bum.
He could, but he wouldn't get the chance.

Melvin via KO. Conor has some of the worst striking defense ever and he moves in slow motion compared to Melvin

Melvin choked against any good fighter. Probably one of the hardest hitters to ever compete at LW but he just didn't have what it took to reach the next level.

McGregor's jaw is iron?

You talking about the Conor that got rocked and forced to panic wrestle by Nate freakin Diaz?
lol

Did he get knocked out? Who gives a fuck if you get rocked...he's been hit and hes stayed conscious.

Prime Colin was beat by a flyweight. Prime Colin got strangled by an 11 day notice Diaz.
Aldo got KTFO'ed in one punch by a fucking skeleton McGregor.

Diaz dropped like 3 times by that Colin bum....These guys must be horrible.

Prime Guillard didn't win TUF 2 and got dropped by a grappler, (Joe Stevenson)
Edit: And Lauzon. Although he was past his prime at that point.

Seriously let's stop all this shit.

McGregor would have destroyed every single UFC FW/LW that has ever fought in the UFC. There's no fighter that could have beaten him. Not now, not ever.
Oh please. In their primes BJ, Sherk, Bendo, RDA would all beat him. Just a few off the top of my head there's more too.

I always talk about how crazy of a hitter Guilard was....but he has nothing at any stage of his career for Conor...and thats just the truth.

Keep in mind Guillard got rocked by Joe Lauzon and Jim Miller eventually getting submitted.....so that should tell you enough.

If you get rocked, dropped, and finished by Lauzon....don't even mention what would happen if he fought conor.

By the way, Guillard had no ground game...any time he went to the mat the dude got tapped.

I will say this though, if Guillard landed one clean bomb.....it would make things very interesting. Guillard is still the hardest hitter weve seen at LW.

At the peak of his career Joe Lauzon was one of the best first round fighters there was. I honestly think if you put Joe in with a prime BJ, he wound have given him absolute hell for that first round.

Dont sleep on 1st rnd Joe, shows your new to this game.

Nah he couldn't, Melvins wrestling as incredible...former Louisiana wrestling national team member. His submission defence was crap though
On paper, he shouldn't. But this is mma, and mma wrestling is different than regular wrestling.

thats what it means. He represented Louisiana at the national wrestling championships....

Your clarification is appreciated. Sounded like he wrestled for the nation of Louisiana's wrestling team.

Man, I gotta lay off the peyote...

You can discuss stupid topics, like this one. If you feel Guillard, at any stage of his career had anything for Conor you're stupid.

"Prime" Guillard was rocked and submitted by Joe Lauzon.

He was unpredictable.
He also smashed Evan Dunham and Shane Roller.

Back