McGregor vs. prime Guillard

Egészségére!

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
cm mg.jpg
Might be the only fight in Melvin's career where he'd have the advantage on the ground.
Who wins this fight?

Last edited:
I think you wildly overestimate Melvin's ground game and wildly underestimate Conor's. I also think Conor puts Melvin into a coma before it hits the ground.

I always talk about how crazy of a hitter Guilard was....but he has nothing at any stage of his career for Conor...and thats just the truth.

Keep in mind Guillard got rocked by Joe Lauzon and Jim Miller eventually getting submitted.....so that should tell you enough.

If you get rocked, dropped, and finished by Lauzon....don't even mention what would happen if he fought conor.

By the way, Guillard had no ground game...any time he went to the mat the dude got tapped.

I will say this though, if Guillard landed one clean bomb.....it would make things very interesting. Guillard is still the hardest hitter weve seen at LW.

Melvin was explosive. Is Nates 1-2 can turn Colin into an NCAA wrestler, Melvin would KO the glass jaw Irish bum.

Melvin Guillard vs Paul Daley

make it happen!

Careless explosive striker vs a precision skilled striker.
Who knows....who knows
bbf41873d5003048a4adbc45019234a5973e65e4.gif

Melvin was explosive. Is Nates 1-2 can turn Colin into an NCAA wrestler, Melvin would KO the glass jaw Irish bum.

McGregor's jaw is iron, Guillards jaw was made of paper. But yeah a clean punch from Guillard would make everyone from 125 to 185 stutter step. Dude was just born with God given knockout power.

Isnt this a forum for discussion?

TS has a valid question and the only one who is stupid here is you.

You can discuss stupid topics, like this one. If you feel Guillard, at any stage of his career had anything for Conor you're stupid.

"Prime" Guillard was rocked and submitted by Joe Lauzon.

You can discuss stupid topics, like this one. If you feel Guillard, at any stage of his career had anything for Conor you're stupid.

"Prime" Guillard was rocked and submitted by Joe Lauzon.

Prime Colin was beat by a flyweight. Prime Colin got strangled by an 11 day notice Diaz.

Prime Colin was beat by a flyweight. Prime Colin got strangled by an 11 day notice Diaz.

No he didn't.

Guillard got strangled by Diaz too. Rich Clementi, Joe Stevenson, and Jim Miller as well. He didn't avenge those losses either and never beat anyone on Aldo's, Alvarez's, or Mendes' level.

No he didn't.

Guillard got strangled by Diaz too. Rich Clementi, Joe Stevenson, and Jim Miller as well. He didn't avenge those losses either and never beat anyone on Aldo's, Alvarez's, or Mendes' level.

Lol I was joking about the flyweight and prime. But Diaz strangled prime Colin.

Isnt this a forum for discussion?

TS has a valid question and the only one who is stupid here is you.
You started another troll account to defend your older troll account?

This is a cry for help.

Wow so a full camp Nate is gonna destroy Conor easy in the rematch :eek:

Back