News McGregor Vs Poirier finalized, multiple sources.

ufc should stack the undercard with entertaining young up and comers to get some spotlight but they will likely go the olenik/maurice greene crap again

he too cocky to try and submit Conor IMO ... he wants the revenge on the feet

probably get clipped and wobbled and tko because of it ...

who in their right mind wouldn't try to take him down and submit
It's not as easy to takedown Conor as people make it out to be especially not in the first round. Just because Khabib and Mendes could do it doesn't make it easy. And even Mendes had trouble holding him down on several takedowns if I remember correctly.

I feel like this will be the only fight for Conor in 2021. Once he gets that Pacquiao money after this, he'll make at least 15 mil and be like nah I'm good for the rest of the year.
the ufc has to allow him to fight manny. and that doesn't seem likely.

I just mean, after he gets clipped, he will gladly turtle up for the TKO finish whilst weeping with delight for his first big payday.

I would too.

don't you think his earning power is greater with a win????

Really, really, really (this time)?

Very cool and will be looking forward to this. Think Conor takes the W in this scrap.

Khabib is still holding the belt but I doubt there’s a rematch. If he wins, he’s probably fighting someone from the combination of Chandler/Tony and Gaethje, unless some other shenanigans arise. Wether that’s for the title or not would remain to be seen.

I don't get how khabib is still champ, if he retired?

Will Michael "the back up" Chandler also serve as the back up plan for this fight?
It is odd how he keeps being hyped but nothing on the horizon - maybe, he's got an Issue with USADA and is waiting for his bellator vitamins to flush out?

Pitbull thinks he'll run through the ufc 155 - I highly doubt as he is way too hittable (although I do believe he can KO anyone at 155).

War Dustin..

giphy.gif

@Arkham's Notorious Geyser

Let’s go!!!!!

Bombs away just like that

The meltdown on this site if conor gets finished again is going to be truly great

<{jackyeah}>

I don't get how khabib is still champ, if he retired?
Not sure. They haven’t vacated the belt from Khabib and Dana keeps insisting that Khabib is going to fight again. Who knows what will actually happen.

Serious question for those of us who can't see the OP due to security settings: what are the multiple sources? UFC.com has nothing and this has been bullshit-reported 50 times in the past so it'd help to know the 51st time is legit.

If it is real... is there any way you can gamble on who the ref will be for a fight? Because if so I want to bet my house on it being trusty ol' Herb Dean. Then I'll bet a second house on Dustin losing as well.

But how?

fat 50 year old forum losers told me conor doesn’t fight top contenders or rematch ppl he beat?

this can’t be real

Yeah you're right. Since I started reading here about a year and a half ago. Conor fans have posted nothing except his next fight was going to be the Khabib rematch. They kept saying Dana would force Khabib to take it, or he'd get stripped. Which of course didn't happen. Even after the Cerrone fight, it was the same thing.

So this simply can't be right.

if conor wins this, he will absolutely get a title shot next...it will probably be him and whoever.

Yes that would be my guess too. Against whomever gets a win next probably. Tony or Justin. Possibly Chandler if he was to beat either of those guys.

Back