News McGregor Vs Poirier finalized, multiple sources.

If Conor wins(as he should vs dustins defense)
Khabib fights Conor.
If not, he stays retired.

Sweet, Conor early or Dustin late. Lean Dustin submission.

I feel like this will be the only fight for Conor in 2021. Once he gets that Pacquiao money after this, he'll make at least 15 mil and be like nah I'm good for the rest of the year.

One of the best Men of Character in MMA vs one of the worst

WAR PORIER
giphy.gif

This is going to be such an interesting rematch. I'd love to see how much their fight changes (if it does change) with Porier's incredible improvements over the past years. I'd still lean towards Conor quite heavily though. Just a horrible stylistic matchup for Porier.

if conor wins this, he will absolutely get a title shot next...it will probably be him and whoever.
Khabib is still holding the belt but I doubt there’s a rematch. If he wins, he’s probably fighting someone from the combination of Chandler/Tony and Gaethje, unless some other shenanigans arise. Wether that’s for the title or not would remain to be seen.

I'm surprised I didn't get the Noti @Deadwing88 but we in here Brother, appreciate the shoutout.

@Frank McEdgar @Tomas Get the FOOK in here! This is gonna be a fight for the ages man, let's get this shit going!

{<Mcgoat}<{JustBleed}>{<Mcgoat}<{JustBleed}>{<Mcgoat}<{JustBleed}>{<Mcgoat}<{JustBleed}>{<Mcgoat}<{JustBleed}>{<Mcgoat}<{JustBleed}>{<Mcgoat}<{JustBleed}>{<Mcgoat}<{JustBleed}>

I've grown to respect Dustin immensely, I think he's getting KO'ed but all the best to him, this shit's gonna be good for as LONG as it lasts.

McGregor 1st Round KO. Khabib clipped him on the way in and brought him almost to one knee, Conor catches Dustin on the way in, and he's putting his fist through his Jaw and his ass on the floor.

Khabib is still holding the belt but I doubt there’s a rematch. If he wins, he’s probably fighting someone from the combination of Chandler/Tony and Gaethje, unless some other shenanigans arise. Wether that’s for the title or not would remain to be seen.

Khabib should sit back and let Conor run the gauntlet of Tony, Gaethje, and Chandler. Then step in after a series of wins and crush him again lol.

I do like Conor though and hope he's changed like he says he has.

Dustin already going in to this fight mentally defeated

Rest in peas pea head!

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Last edited:
but is it for charity tho

Conors’s gonna make it look easily than last time trust me sherbros. Dustin was rocked like 3 times in the first 2 rounds vs Dan hooker, Conor by Brutal KO first 2 mins.
{<Mcgoat}<{JustBleed}>

If this weren't involving Conor, this wouldn't be the case. Fact is, the UFC hasn't announced it.

Yeah, I'm holding out for the UFC announcement on this one. The fact that it's been teased and delayed so much tells me there's more to the negotiation stuff. Probably working out where the Proper 12 logo will fit exactly between the Reebok and Venum posters.

Back