McGregor vs Nick Diaz

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Rudeboyben84, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Rudeboyben84 Brown Belt

After talk of Nick coming back to fight Masvidal I’m thinking McGregor vs Nick makes a lot of sense right now.

Nicks name still carries a lot of weight despite not winning in years and he would put on a show. Big money fight to set up McGregor vs Masvidal?

2. pick999 Gold Belt

nick gets murdered

3. Rayban Brown Belt

Nick is 36 and sounds like he's 95. I think it's a possibly a massive embarrassment for Nick, everybody he fights gets to tee off on him for the first round and Conor has more power than someone like BJ Penn who Nick fought in his prime and was decisively out struck by in rd 1 .

4. wilKO Green, White & Gold belt

Nick hasn't fought in 5 years. Hasn't won in 9 years. And that was against BJ Penn. Nick has been alcoholic longer than Conor has been in the UFC.

5. khabib time Banned Banned

I think CM Punk could beat Nick easily now. Nick vs BJ Penn would be a good matchup at this point. Go watch that interview with Nick, there's something wrong with him. I don't think he fights again in the UFC.