McGregor vs Khabib: UFC 210 in Moscow - Putin, Trump, Fedor in the audience

FullRoundAldo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Bigger than the world cup, biggest sporting event in history. If the UFC makes this happen, it can easily overtake Football as the biggest sport in the country. All the cards are falling in place; Irish love to drink, Russians love to drink, Dana is friends with Trump, Putin loves MMA, Putin and Trump don't hate each other. Do it.

CxT3cV8UAAAp4_e.jpg:large

But I do those russia sanctions

Results will be hacked

obama-crying.jpg

Terrible idea. Khabib should have to fight for the strap in Ireland. Plus, Russia is about to be that broke friend who always asks for money after all these US sanctions.

Terrible idea. Khabib should have to fight for the strap in Ireland. Plus, Russia is about to be that broke friend who always asks for money after all these US sanctions.

Those sanctions are going to last 30 days. Obongo is a joke.

Cool poster.

Doubt McGregor would fight in Russia. There's always shady shit going on in my motherland when it comes to sports. Something this monumental would be no different.

Hold it in NYC again.

Can't see McGregor agreeing to defend in a third world country where he's likely to get poisoned.

Its going to happen in November 2017 MSG

Those sanctions are going to last 30 days. Obongo is a joke.

Nah. The only joke in the States now is the next president being a former reality TV star and Putin's little bitch boy. The jokes in the next few years will be all his blue collar supporters getting fucked over yet again by the Republican party while the rich get richer. That's America, baby. I can't wait.

I doubt they would let Khabib fight it out in Russia. Conor has so much pull.

And an idiot like you thinks Trump is any better?

Oh, he's exponentially better. He's done more good for America in the month he's been "President-Elect" than Hussein has done in the last 8 years as President.

if Conor KO's Khabib in turteen seconds, Putin will say this is number 1 bullshit and bury Conor in
Siberia

There were no economic sanctions imposed recently. They were symbolic.

Why the fuck would Trump be there? lol

Im pretty sure Trump gave Dana a loan of money to help kickstart the UFC when he took over because he belived in him, also the fact he loves watching the sport

Back