McGregor vs Diaz (body work)

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Tob1n, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Tob1n

Tob1n Yellow Belt

Does anyone else agree that with Nate only having whatever time he had to get ready means this is going to look like the Chad fight. Conors already mentioned he looked soft. I think we're going to be seeing a heavy front and spinning back kick to the body attack from Conor. With Nate lacking Chads takedown I think he's going to crumple in two. Love both these guys though.

biscuitsbrah likes this.
  2. LouisBolanos

LouisBolanos Popcorn tastes good

As long as I see some Stockton slaps, in-cage trash talks, fingers, draw me like one of your French chicks and someone getting rekt, I'm happy. Whoever wins makes no difference to me, it's all good popcorn.

Tob1n likes this.
  3. biscuitsbrah

biscuitsbrah Black Belt

I think that's the gameplan. Conor knows he's shorter so he's not just gonna go head hunting. His fight IQ seems to be some of the best

4. Tob1n

Tob1n Yellow Belt

Agreed. I see Nate breathing hard real fast with the body work. There's a price to be paid for taking fights short notice and not being in fighting shape.

5. Amygdala

Amygdala Purple Belt

Yes. Conor should exploit this major advantage.