Mcgregor vs Askren

Askren wins via...

Timestamped.

You don't sound biased at all.

Fact is that Askren has NEVER faced a striker like McGregor, and he would probably get knocked out by the first left hand that McGregor threw.

He took punches from Lawler.

You know him? The guy that fucking won a belt and defended it at 170?

conor has tkod one manlet since he left 145 near 4 years ago.

Askren RAPES Conor

Who would win this hypothetical match?

Lawler almost knocked Askren out, and Lawler is like a drunk brawler compared to Conor in striking, my prediction is Conor by clean KO in the first round.
Conor-McGregor-AP.jpg

108_Robbie_Lawler_x_Ben_Askren.0.jpg
2 of the biggest names in the UFC , this would break any UFC record
As to the actual fight, Askren would be heavily favored

Iron chin , great endurance and chain wrestler. I don't see where Conor can win this one

Conor is at a size disadvantage. He's probably not even a welterweight when he walks around.

But I'd still go with Conor, we haven't seen Ben askren get a legitimate win with a legitimate stoppage in the UFC.

(It was a bad stoppage, you can link your gracie video all you want but the ufc welterweight champ, robbie lawler, and jorge masvidal all agree. And they are black belts)

Conor is at a size disadvantage. He's probably not even a welterweight when he walks around.

But I'd still go with Conor, we haven't seen Ben askren get a legitimate win with a legitimate stoppage in the UFC.

(It was a bad stoppage, you can link your gracie video all you want but the ufc welterweight champ, robbie lawler, and jorge masvidal all agree. And they are black belts)
Askren would steamroll him.

Lawler is like a drunk brawler compared to Conor in striking
Lawler is a great striker and doesn't need to fight smaller men to get ko's.

And calling him a drunk while your boy is the one who is a drunk coke head who, apparently, beats up and rapes women.

And my prediction is that conor is a POS who'll never step up to fight a bigger version of Khabib.

Who would win this hypothetical match?

Lawler almost knocked Askren out, and Lawler is like a drunk brawler compared to Conor in striking, my prediction is Conor by clean KO in the first round.
Conor-McGregor-AP.jpg

108_Robbie_Lawler_x_Ben_Askren.0.jpg

FFS...Lawler hits twice as hard as Conor. Askren smothers and chokes your little lucky charm in less than a round.

Fact is that Askren has NEVER faced a striker like McGregor, and he would probably get knocked out by the first left hand that McGregor threw.
OH MY LORD - Askren close to 170 version of bhibster.

*think*

I calls em as I see s em. I've also recently said that Conor would still be favored any 155er not named khabib (unless max defeats Dustin in convincing fashion, then Conor Max 2 would offer up a tight open betting line)

Besides Aldo who else has McGregor ever knocked out with 1 clean punch? Most likely the truth is McGregor lands 1 hard punch, gets tied up by Askren because he committed to that punch, and proceeds to get grappleraped until his cardio is obliterated and he gives up his back/neck if Askren hadn't already taken it.

Lawler almost knocked Askren out after a vicious slam with brutal ground and pound. Askren was barely touched on the feet.

Askren kills McGregor and it's not close.

Askren takes Conor down, keeps him there until Conor gets tired, quits, and gives up his back.

ill ignore you know and save the trouble of possibly opening one of your threads in the future

Lol, trolls not even trying anymore.

However provided you mention Conor you'll always get idiots biting.

Back