Mcgregor vs Askren

SquamtaOrthoptera2

rip Conor Mcgoat
Banned
Reaction score
Who would win this hypothetical match?

Lawler almost knocked Askren out, and Lawler is like a drunk brawler compared to Conor in striking, my prediction is Conor by clean KO in the first round.
Conor-McGregor-AP.jpg

108_Robbie_Lawler_x_Ben_Askren.0.jpg

Lawler is like a drunk brawler compared to Conor in striking
<bball1>

Lawler would assasinate conor in any form of standing combat

A guy who keeps fighting with half his face split open against a dude known for having quit multiple times

Thread sucks

Hypothetically nobody because it would never happen.

Askren has no striking whatsoever
But his size and wrestling would be to much
Conor would tag him but askren eventually gets him down and beats him up

People need to realise Conor is a average sized lightweight and probably the smallest welterweight, even gunners bigger than him

Askren vis submission

Askren RNC, Rd 1
I doubt that
You usually have to beat Conor up a little before the submission becomes available and his defences weaken
3rd or 4th round submission

Lawler almost knocked Askren out[<diva2]

I didn't see this, I saw Askren eating everything Lawler threw and spit it out in his face.

Dogshit thread, and this is coming from a guy with double dubs.

Is this people for real????
Where do they come from! Jesus!
Robbie would destroy Conor 100 out of 100!
Ben Askren would easily take connor down 100 out of 100!
Dude... there is something called weight divisions!! Have you heard about it? <{cruzshake}>

Who would win this hypothetical match?

Lawler almost knocked Askren out, and Lawler is like a drunk brawler compared to Conor in striking, my prediction is Conor by clean KO in the first round.
Conor-McGregor-AP.jpg

108_Robbie_Lawler_x_Ben_Askren.0.jpg

Askren does to conor what he has allegedly done to that poor girl!

I have been on the Askren overrated train for years I think he is a decent fighter but the upper echelon of fighters will embarrass him. With that said there is no universe Conor beats him or even makes it remotely competitive. Askren is far larger and has the skill set that is Conor's biggest weakness. Of all possible hypothetical matches why this ?

What world am I living in ?

Enough with these McGregor ascending weight classes to fight people who would obviously beat him in cartoon fashion.

Let's establish this one more time. Conor McGregor fought a fellow lightweight (a fringe top 10 155er at that ) 2 times. Hes was embarrassed the first time and he won a second fight against the same 155er that could've gone either way.

Conor has put weight on his frame and is in the only weight class he should be in and that's 155 ( well hes retired now).

A fight with Ben would result in Askren having his back within 90 seconds AND THE SECOND any type of choke that Askren decides to apply..... tap pity tap and that's that.

What world am I living in ?

Enough with these McGregor ascending weight classes to fight people who would obviously beat him in cartoon fashion.

Let's establish this one more time. Conor McGregor fought a fellow lightweight (a fringe top 10 155er at that ) 2 times. Hes was embarrassed the first time and he won a second fight against the same 155er that could've gone either way.

Conor has put weight on his frame and is in the only weight class he should be in and that's 155 ( well hes retired now).

A fight with Ben would result in Askren having his back within 90 seconds AND THE SECOND any type of choke that Askren decides to apply..... tap pity tap and that's that.

You don't sound biased at all.

Fact is that Askren has NEVER faced a striker like McGregor, and he would probably get knocked out by the first left hand that McGregor threw.

Back