McGregor training with Gunni Nelson

Gunni seems to spend a lot of time helping Conor out, I hope Conor is also helping Gunni.
Conor is finishing camp in 2 weeks and Gunnar came to Ireland a couple of days ago. I wouldn't say they spend that much time together. As Gunnar gets older he spends more time at home with his family.

I chuckle everytime I see "Conor looks big"

What did RDA say about Conor liking the comfort of fighting the same bums over and over again?

Conor looks big and strong.. This is going to be great fight. Another good day for Conor fans not so good far RDA fanboys. #1roundKO #2weighworldchampion

Im sorry if theres already thread about this. Atleast i could not find it.

Gunni got raped.

Is he wearing a button down shirt or a collared shirt to workout? It looks like it from the still photo....lol - I wouldn't actually put it past Conor to want to look stylish while working out.

Are you aware he got demolished on the ground his last fight

You're either trolling or extremely ignorant...

Gunni is a world class renzo Gracie bjj blackbelt.

Getting dominated on the ground by one of a handful of the greatest grapplers of all time (and a naturally bigger man) does not change that fact.

Is he wearing a button down shirt or a collared shirt to workout? It looks like it from the still photo....lol - I wouldn't actually put it past Conor to want to look stylish while working out.
Looks like a collared shirt to me, not a button down.

Still an odd thing to wear.

Cool

Well hes not championship material then
Are you actually doubling down on that ridiculous comment?

His grappling isn't why I don't consider him championship material yet - I'd say it's his size. He's a contender at 155 IMO.

Seems like a thermal pullover to me.

Candidate for dumbest comment of the year award.
Nope Dickhead I dont think so, Gunnar is the most overrated WW in the UFC. He quit in that fight, Yes Maias ground game is surreal, but if you cant keep it competitive with Maia, you aint gonna do shit against the top 5 maybe top 8 of the WW class... Lol 30-25. He should drop to 155

Last edited:
LOL am I the only one who saw Gunns last fight? he is a bum.

Are you actually doubling down on that ridiculous comment?

His grappling isn't why I don't consider him championship material yet - I'd say it's his size. He's a contender at 155 IMO.
He should seriously think it about then because I dont see him competing with anyone in the top 8. A great start at 155 would be maybe welcoming Melendez back to the octagon

Last edited:
Would also post some Maia gifs but I'm trying to keep it PG 13 on this forum.

tumblr_ncz6z3dLuC1qaa8d1o2_250.gif

Back