McGregor to win by KO/TKO in rounds 1 or 2 betting odds at +225 at major Irish betting site

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
McGregor to win by KO/TKO in rounds 1 or 2 betting odds at +225 at this major Irish betting site:

(American fans, use this odds calculator for the conversion: https://www.oddsshark.com/tools/odds-calculator)
Untitled_1_copy.jpg

Looks like not too many betters think McGregor can win by KO/TKO within 2 rounds?

decent odds I guess. I put some on rd1 and some on rd2

I plan on betting Conor tko/ko round 2. I almost always lose tho.

Those are horrible odds. Conor winning by anything should be 10-1 odds for anybody that understands MMA. The guy died making weight to fight at 145 for 9/10s of his UFC career for a reason and whined about fighting a fat short-notice Nate Diaz of all people after training for a title fight.

ConMan Mcgregor is gonna get badly exposed right around 12:45am Sunday after putting forth a valiant 2 minutes of the first round.

Gambling is for degenerates

I don't encourage gambling at all. But I thought it's interesting how the bookie gave such good odds for Conor to win by KO/TKO within 2 rounds... it's either they don't believe Conor will win via KO/TKO in 2 rounds, or no one has placed money on this bet.

Such as GSP for example. You know, one of the guys in contention for being the GOAT
It was a broad statement in response to someone fearing gambling. People who fear things in which physically endanger you aren't dumb.

Those are horrible odds. Conor winning by anything should be 10-1 odds for anybody that understands MMA. The guy died making weight to fight at 145 for 9/10s of his UFC career for a reason and whined about fighting a fat short-notice Nate Diaz of all people after training for a title fight.

ConMan Mcgregor is gonna get badly exposed right around 12:45am Sunday after putting forth a valiant 2 minutes of the first round.
HUH?! He beat everyone he fought at 145 and made weight every time. Never missed weight or had to be hospitalized (like Khabib).

Khabib almost died making 155. Lets see Khabib move up on short notice and fight 2 weight classes above (185). He wouldn't!

You think Conor getting tapped out on 11 days notice by career lightweight Nate and then winning a majority decision after training obsessively for the rematch is the same as Khabib fighting at 185?

Jesus Christ. Do you watch Nate Diaz fights or nah?

Props to you for calling it accurately, though. McGregor and Khabib are both great fighters, and I wasn't nearly as confident as you were, even if I was leaning more towards Khabib, in part because his stand-up was underrated.

I've been wrong a lot about fights and my appraisal about fighters but honestly man Conor is thte biggest fraud in MMA history. He is not a uniquely talented athlete. He's legit nothing special. Made his name against smaller fighters at 145. Dude is nothing special.

I've been wrong a lot about fights and my appraisal about fighters but honestly man Conor is thte biggest fraud in MMA history. He is not a uniquely talented athlete. He's legit nothing special. Made his name against smaller fighters at 145. Dude is nothing special.

I simultaneously agree and disagree.

Much as I dislike his (now exposed) fake tough guy persona and his insufferable fans, McGregor is a great fighter with some outstanding abilities. At the same time, he was also flawed and lacking in certain areas, which other great, or in Nate's case, good fighters have managed to exploit.

McGregor versus Alvarez was him at his very best, and against Khabib, he didn't fight at that level. His reactions were just a little bit slower, which might have been his lifestyle catching up to him, but then again, that's also well within the performance he displayed against Mendes or the first fight against Nate.

I would have been all over Khabib except for my own concern about his plethora of injuries, kidney failure, weight-cutting struggles, and a few flaws of his own made -150 a little too uncertain for my tastes.

But again, props for calling this one almost exactly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back