Mcgregor The Excuse KING [Indepth video analysis]

I mean I've never seen much wrong with his takes on why he thinks he lost before recently. Poirier-McGregor 3 excuses were just flat out DELUSION. But I do think Conor is sincere in his assessments that he was inefficient with his energy, that Nate was larger than anyone he's faced, he had a foot injury before a couple of fights, etc.

I've felt this way in general. What else do you want guys gonna talk about in a 20 min press conference speech? The question of what a fighter could have done differently or was lacking going in is going to come up.

Poirier should have retorted to "Jolie's wife" by calling McGee "Khabib's second wife"
As much as I can't stand Conor, Dustin calling him Khabibs wife after being finished sooner probably wouldn't sound too smart.

All of Mcgregors bullsh*t presented in a well edited video with Indepth analysis of his actions in and outside the octagon.

Credit goes to @Brownjack Quarterback

HarmfulEasygoingGeese-max-1mb.gif

Conor is cocky in prediction but always humble in victory or the defeat. He never makes excuses he only speaks the truth and thats why he is the coolest fighter by far.

I mean I've never seen much wrong with his takes on why he thinks he lost before recently. Poirier-McGregor 3 excuses were just flat out DELUSION. But I do think Conor is sincere in his assessments that he was inefficient with his energy, that Nate was larger than anyone he's faced, he had a foot injury before a couple of fights, etc.

I've felt this way in general. What else do you want guys gonna talk about in a 20 min press conference speech? The question of what a fighter could have done differently or was lacking going in is going to come up.
Except that that isn’t true. The foot excuse? I can assure you he lied about that. He claimed a doctor had to “reset the foot” during training. As an orthopedic surgeon, I can assure you that is a flat out lie. Injuries that need to be reset that involve fractures about the ankle or foot, in the sense he stated, are terrible injuries and he would have never made it to fight night. Let alone have zero swelling and kick with that foot like he did that night.
So, swing and a miss

Conor is cocky in prediction but always humble in victory or the defeat. He never makes excuses he only speaks the truth and thats why he is the coolest fighter by far.

What if you refuse a drink from him?

Except that that isn’t true. The foot excuse? I can assure you he lied about that. He claimed a doctor had to “reset the foot” during training. As an orthopedic surgeon, I can assure you that is a flat out lie. Injuries that need to be reset that involve fractures about the ankle or foot, in the sense he stated, are terrible injuries and he would have never made it to fight night. Let alone have zero swelling and kick with that foot like he did that night.
So, swing and a miss

Consider that a miss on your part. Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I didn't mean the whole injured ankle in training before Poirier-McGregor 3. He seems to have chronic foot issues that started around 2014 after the Holloway fight. Perhaps he's had issues since then. He's explicitly mentioned it after fights.

I remember after he got strangled by Nate Diaz how all of his dick riders were immediately talking about how gracious he was in defeat and how brave he was for going up multiple weight classes on short notice, like he wasn't already training for a fight when Diaz wasn't, and that he was all class. Yet literally the second words out of his mouth were excuses, and the post fight was all excuses.

Consider that a miss on your part. Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I didn't mean the whole injured ankle in training before Poirier-McGregor 3. He seems to have chronic foot issues that started around 2014 after the Holloway fight. Perhaps he's had issues since then. He's explicitly mentioned it after fights.
I was referring to the khabib fight. He claimed he broke his foot so bad that a doctor had to reset it in the ring before he could even walk or some ridiculous take. That’s a blatant lie. So that’s what I’m referring to

Words fall out of his mouth like shit from ass.

Can't believe anyone would do a video on modern Conor's quotations.

Conor is the one chasing Dustin and Khabib now. Both guys are big enough that they don’t need another big money Conor fight.

I still think Conor has some funky thing going on with his backfoot. After the Alvarez fight in 2016 it appears he has lost all the snap in his crosses. I don't think he's landed a good solid straight left since then, save for the Cerrone fight in which Cerrone was hurt early.

I mean it's half the excuses of the average Brazilian fighter after a loss. Are you going to cry about that as well?

He has chronic foot in mouth and using feet as excuses issues, thats for sure.

Connor does better and much more likable by general public, casuals and not, ...when he loses. Yes you heard it. The biggest tarnish to his record is ....one win since Obama became the POTUS.

I mean it's half the excuses of the average Brazilian fighter after a loss. Are you going to cry about that as well?
"But...but ....there are children starving in Africa"....wtf does that have to do with why I don't eat something nasty? Gtfo

Back