McGregor the best striker Aldo has ever faced?

JaeA

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Do you think Connor is the best striker that Aldo has ever faced?

Or do you see Hominick, Mendes, Or anyone else being a better striker?

Last edited:
Not sure, but I know Aldo is the best striker that McGregor has ever faced.

And the best grappler.

Depends. Frankie is a good striker. Mendes is also very formidable. Aldo ducked showtime, and MTB had hands too. I know nothing of his Brazilian competition. Hominick had success as well. I hope Conor knocks his head clean off

Head clean off so yeah lol but for real idk but man i cant wait for this fight

Yes but he may not look it if Aldo mixes in takes downs. Mendes set the bar high and performed very well. Connor takes more chances but has left opening for guys to capitalize on so we could see him not look as good as Mendes did.Oddly enough I think that has more to do with their grappling than their actual striking skills.

Depends. Frankie is a good striker. Mendes is also very formidable. Aldo ducked showtime, and MTB had hands too. I know nothing of his Brazilian competition. Hominick had success as well. I hope Conor knocks his head clean off

That's funny, I remember them being scheduled to fight before Pettis pulled out.

Mendes by far, because of TD threats. Not only can Mendes put your lights out, you have to fight differently because of his TD threat.

Conor has the better striking, but Aldo can put all his energy into paying inattention to only his striking, and his defense will be that much better.

When Conor dips low, Aldo won't have his hands down in anticipation for a TD.

Overall as a striker?? Yes, Conor is

Back