McGregor "The Aldo cut was the best 145 cut I've ever had and the IV was banned"

Conor says a lot of bullshit. He looked terrible at the weigh-in against Aldo, just as he has since the Siver fight.

He is a LW now. Dropping down again is the last thing he wants, and him dismissing Aldo as 'a runner' makes this pretty obvious.
ppl really thinks he want to lose against Nate twice and then abandon his belt lol

He's 28 right now. I wonder how great that cut will be for him when he's in his 30s?

5CBqHZx.png

latest
[/QUOTE]

source?

quoting dana now are we? LMAO. when conor haters reference dana as a credible source u know the sweat has really started dripping on their keyboard

id make a list of all the stupid shit and lies dana has said but im afraid i would probably die before finishing it. theres literally not enough time in my lifespan

why do u think conor "kills himself" to make 145 lol? hes looked incredible at that weight for his entire career.
how many times has cyborg made 140?

conjecture

thats literally not even my username taco and we both know what happens whenever u try to argue me LOL

edit: look at this cognitive dissonance and cherry-picking to justify their hatred

TDdPmGe.png

1 sec its "b-b..but his coach said so!!"
the other its "his coach talks a lot of shit"
yeah, it is your name. suicideboy. it's pretty stupid, but it is your name

yeah, kavanagh is pretty stupid, but why would he fake the tough cut? we all know it's a tough cut
connie was just trying to keep 145 option alive after he loses to nate again

yeah, it is your name. suicideboy. it's pretty stupid, but it is your name

yeah, kavanagh is pretty stupid, but why would he fake the tough cut? we all know it's a tough cut
connie was just trying to keep 145 option alive after he loses to nate again
why do u recognize the first dollar sign as an S but not the last? goof.

tough cut ≠ cant or wont make 145 again
conor will KO naythan

why do u recognize the first dollar sign as an S but not the last? goof.

tough cut ≠ cant or wont make 145 again
conor will KO naythan
oh, suicide boys. it's just that, like, you're a guy on sherdog, so suicide boy, in the singular. oh, this is some underground rap shit

ha, connie will get KO'ed or subbed with the quick tap again

source?

quoting dana now are we? LMAO. when conor haters reference dana as a credible source u know the sweat has really started dripping on their keyboard

id make a list of all the stupid shit and lies dana has said but im afraid i would probably die before finishing it. theres literally not enough time in my lifespan

why do u think conor "kills himself" to make 145 lol? hes looked incredible at that weight for his entire career.
how many times has cyborg made 140?

conjecture

thats literally not even my username taco and we both know what happens whenever u try to argue me LOL

edit: look at this cognitive dissonance and cherry-picking to justify their hatred

TDdPmGe.png

1 sec its "b-b..but his coach said so!!"
the other its "his coach talks a lot of shit"
Calm down. There's no need to be upset. Just do your homework next time. It goes better when you know what you're talking about. Otherwise, no one will ever take you seriously.

oh, suicide boys. it's just that, like, you're a guy on sherdog, so suicide boy, in the singular. oh, this is some underground rap shit

ha, connie will get KO'ed or subbed with the quick tap again
best rap duo in the game
>"underground rap shit"
LOL
Calm down. There's no need to be upset. Just do your homework next time. It goes better when you know what you're talking about. Otherwise, no one will ever take you seriously.
so no then? kk didnt expect anything tbh. like this post and i will consider it your tap

Back