McGregor "The Aldo cut was the best 145 cut I've ever had and the IV was banned"

Sure because changospank knows more than his dietician and himself lol, gtfo hater.
a dietician who wants to get paid will say and do anything to be a part of his team. who is his dietician and who has he worked with before? that guy in the embedded looked fake as fuck.

calling me a hater is not going to change the fact that he never makes 145 again. you slobbing on his balls isn't gonna help him win on Saturday.

The only people that say he can't make 145 are just idiots trying to come up with more negative things to associate with Conor.

Dude isn't fighting at 145, because there is no more glory for him to attain in that division. Simple as that. End of story.

a dietician who wants to get paid will say and do anything to be a part of his team. who is his dietician and who has he worked with before? that guy in the embedded looked fake as fuck.

calling me a hater is not going to change the fact that he never makes 145 again. you slobbing on his balls isn't gonna help him win on Saturday.
He makes 145 again, but you just can't seem to accept it because you're a hater who's in denial.

Also, I don't mess around with that gay shit. If you're gay that's fine but I'm here to talk MMA not your homosexuality so keep all that gay talk to yourself, I'm not messing around either.

"best cut I ever had"
giphy.gif

{<jordan}

It's George Lockhart and he's one of the best in the game if not the best. He works with a number of MMA fighters.

He's a nutritionist, not a dietitian

He's 28 right now. I wonder how great that cut will be for him when he's in his 30s?

5CBqHZx.png

hi-res-8683ea85d0b97755c98cf34f6661967e_crop_exact.jpg

macaulay_culkin_heroin_addict-449x335.jpg

I swear the 1st time i saw that 1st picture of a dehydrated conor i did not know it was him i thought it was just a random picture of some heroin junkie.

nonsense. Conor saying what he needs to say to keep the sheep thinking that he actually might return to 145 lol

like his coach on multiple occassions?
source?
Dana White after Conor vs Aldo: "Kavanagh said I don't ever want him making that weight again. It's hard for him and I don't want him to do it again."
quoting dana now are we? LMAO. when conor haters reference dana as a credible source u know the sweat has really started dripping on their keyboard

id make a list of all the stupid shit and lies dana has said but im afraid i would probably die before finishing it. theres literally not enough time in my lifespan

It's not that he can't make the weight. I'm sure he can kill himself making the weight another time just like cyborg does to make 140.
why do u think conor "kills himself" to make 145 lol? hes looked incredible at that weight for his entire career.
how many times has cyborg made 140?

It's that he doesn't want to have to go through it. He thought he was going to beat RDA and never have to go back to FW again. If he beats Nate in the rematch then there's no way he's going back to FW. He'd call out Eddie right after the win.
conjecture
Don't be so tough on suicide boy, it's hard for him to connect the dots sometimes
thats literally not even my username taco and we both know what happens whenever u try to argue me LOL

edit: look at this cognitive dissonance and cherry-picking to justify their hatred

TDdPmGe.png

1 sec its "b-b..but his coach said so!!"
the other its "his coach talks a lot of shit"

Last edited:
It's George Lockhart and he's one of the best in the game if not the best. He works with a number of MMA fighters.

He's a nutritionist, not a dietitian
who cares what he is. he's doing the job at hand and that is getting Conor ready for this fight and not thinking about his cut to 145

He makes 145 again, but you just can't seem to accept it because you're a hater who's in denial.

Also, I don't mess around with that gay shit. If you're gay that's fine but I'm here to talk MMA not your homosexuality so keep all that gay talk to yourself, I'm not messing around either.
haha how old are you? you sound like a classic closet case. you a bit touchy when it comes to the gay stuff ain't you. it's ok you can have your man cruch on Conor we like in modern times you can do that if you wish no judgement.

who cares what he is. he's doing the job at hand and that is getting Conor ready for this fight and not thinking about his cut to 145
I care. I studied and worked to earn the right to be a dietitian. So I take offence to nutritionists that get called dietitians because they didn't do the extra 2 year masters course.

Not against Lockhart. I think he's the best in the MMA business and proven to be on point. Most mma fighters and people that work with him have nothing but good things to say.

haha how old are you? you sound like a classic closet case. you a bit touchy when it comes to the gay stuff ain't you. it's ok you can have your man cruch on Conor we like in modern times you can do that if you wish no judgement.
image.jpeg

the cut was so good kavanagh spoke to dana white afterwards saying he can't make the cut anymore.

Sounds like he's already accepted the inevitable. He knows he's going to lose to Nate, AGAIN.

But I still say he never defends the FW belt.

the fact that you have those just laying around and ready for use tells me you secretly like the taste of penis or the idea of tasting a penis has crossed your mind. the more you run away the more that it chases you. let the gayness free accept your inner queerbait. you are among friends. McgreGOAT'sLeftBallinyomouff

I care. I studied and worked to earn the right to be a dietitian. So I take offence to nutritionists that get called dietitians because they didn't do the extra 2 year masters course.

Not against Lockhart. I think he's the best in the MMA business and proven to be on point. Most mma fighters and people that work with him have nothing but good things to say.
ok see what is your take then? you think a high performance human being already fine tuned to perform at a high level can add mass to its frame, perform for months at that weight then bounce back to the exact same weight and performance he had before he started? if he does make it back to 145 he's gonna look like dog shit. that 145 Conor is gone in my opinion and that's based on watching boxers and fighters try and fail miserably.

ok see what is your take then? you think a high performance human being already fine tuned to perform at a high level can add mass to its frame, perform for months at that weight then bounce back to the exact same weight and performance he had before he started? if he does make it back to 145 he's gonna look like dog shit. that 145 Conor is gone in my opinion and that's based on watching boxers and fighters try and fail miserably.
Yes. Fighters and other athletes do it all the time. Rule changes happen in sports or a player may need to change position which requires more cardiovascular endurance. Most will come down to his diet and decreasing his kilojoule content without robbing him of essential vitamins and minerals his body needs. I'm sure lockhart would be analysing his energy output and intake.

Chris Weidman did it recently in an effort to improve his weight cut and increase his cardiovascular endurance.

My biggest issue is you need to adapt and get comfortable with your change (something I said prior to Conor's fight) - if you aren't used to the added size you can blow up quicker because you're not used to burning more oxygen. Needs to be a feeling out process. Conor can make 145 again, but he needs to get there and refamiliarise himself. That raises one issue: he doesn't like to wait around and he likes to stay active - and that wouldn't be wise.

It's all irrelevant though because when he wins he will fight Alvarez. When he wins the title he will vacant the 145 title IMO.

Back