McGregor "The Aldo cut was the best 145 cut I've ever had and the IV was banned"

He's got an out for when he fails against Nate, and realizes he can't even beat a .500 type of LW.

He'll go back to ruling the smaller weight classes

Dana White after Conor vs Aldo: "Kavanagh said I don't ever want him making that weight again. It's hard for him and I don't want him to do it again."

It's not that he can't make the weight. I'm sure he can kill himself making the weight another time just like cyborg does to make 140.

It's that he doesn't want to have to go through it. He thought he was going to beat RDA and never have to go back to FW again. If he beats Nate in the rematch then there's no way he's going back to FW. He'd call out Eddie right after the win.

Kavanagh has admitted since that he has very little to do with the weight cut side of things.

He will go back to 145 first because he wants to be a champion at 2 weight classes at the same time.

In the end he is an actor playing a role. Just like WWE wrestlers do. And he is worth many millions. He has won the game already.

He did it then & he can do it again... they just gotta talk the right cheese & he's in!

nothing new tbh this whole "oh he cant/wont make 145 again" narrative is 100% made-up bullshit from beta haters with 0 fucking substance
ooooooor people tend to look at other examples of when a fighter goes up in weight then tries to go down again... the muscle he put on is real he might have put on 5 pounds of muscle that shit is not going away until a year from now and that means he has to starve his whole body not just what he worked on. you can't just move up a weight class and then come down at will he was already a big 145 guy he is now a 155 pound guy until next year. deal with it.

I said this before- if Conor beats Nate, i can see him fighting Eddie for the LW title. If Nate beats him again- Conor will have no choice but to unify the title against Aldo, or vacate it (which is unlikely).

Now what you dumbass haters?
hah no one cares but when you cling to his bullshit statements and call everyone else out about it you're gonna get some informed and educated answers not just what your flavor of the week says. the fact is Conor fucked up he barely made 145 before he just won't be able to make it again. not because i say so, but because we have seen time and time again fighters and athletes move up in weight and look like shit then come back down and look like shit. he fucked himself he's now a 155er and that division is full of killers much scarier than Conor or Nate.

ITT: lots of bro science and biased negativity

You can dislike the guy and criticize him for a lot of things but you can denie his professionalism, he even made 145 when he didn`t needed, how many guys you can say that?
He also threw a tantrum and got booted from 200. Let's pump the breaks on the professionalism GOAT talk.

Making championship weight against Siver was pretty fucking cool though.

He looked terrible and was drinking like a mad man after that weigh ins at UFC 194

hah no one cares but when you cling to his bullshit statements and call everyone else out about it you're gonna get some informed and educated answers not just what your flavor of the week says. the fact is Conor fucked up he barely made 145 before he just won't be able to make it again. not because i say so, but because we have seen time and time again fighters and athletes move up in weight and look like shit then come back down and look like shit. he fucked himself he's now a 155er and that division is full of killers much scarier than Conor or Nate.
Sure, because changospank knows more than his dietician and himself lol, gtfo hater.

Last edited:
He looked terrible against Mendes but let's not forget he had a partial medial ligament tear. That inhibited his ability to train and cut weight.

The difference:

Conor has an injury in training = makes weight
Diaz has an injury in training = misses weight by nearly 5 pounds

Some guys are just more professional than others!

"best cut I ever had"
giphy.gif

Back