Mcgregor telegraphs and too slow for Aldo

I wanna know what people see in Conor that implies he will be any sort of match for Aldo. If you're only as good as your last fight, then I'd be very worried if I were McGregor (looked predictable, especially with his kicks). This guy just broke five fights in the UFC, leapfrogs to #5 in the UFC rankings after beating no one in the top 5...then gets granted a title shot before Frankie. But I guess that's what a big mouth gets ya.

He is going to win. His power is incredible in this division. This guy is the real deal and the next champion in my opinion.

I wanna know what people see in Conor that implies he will be any sort of match for Aldo. If you're only as good as your last fight, then I'd be very worried if I were McGregor (looked predictable, especially with his kicks). This guy just broke five fights in the UFC, leapfrogs to #5 in the UFC rankings after beating no one in the top 5...then gets granted a title shot before Frankie. But I guess that's what a big mouth gets ya.

Dude he has just beat two guys in the top 10 and made them both look absolutely fucking silly. This guy is legit if you can't see that you are completely sticking your head in the sandbox. He toyed with siver tonight..

If he's something it's definitely not slow, I think Aldo still may be too much though.

Willing to Sig bet/avi anyone that Aldo wins.

Aldo is another level...

He's fast and unorthodox. But Aldo's kicks and punches are too powerful and quicker.

He throws kicks that hardly do significant damage, lead uppercuts, wild spinning attacks, and a straight. That's basically his arsenal, which does not lead me to believe he's going to finish Aldo on the feet.

Aldo will take him down, chop his legs, and land the better punches.

Dude he has just beat two guys in the top 10 and made them both look absolutely fucking silly. This guy is legit if you can't see that you are completely sticking your head in the sandbox. He toyed with siver tonight..

anyone that thinks siver was a legitimate top 10 opponent is silly. love how the ufc didnt want to match him up with someone ranked above porier but decided to give him siver who shouldn't even be ranked at this time.

What you call sticking my head in the sand, I call being realistic. This hype train has grabbed a hold of Sherdog with an iron grip. I wanna see Conor vs Mendes/Edgar before he fights for a title shot against the King of the Hill for the featherweight division.

Back