McGregor teammate Paddy Holohan confronts Ricardo Lamas backstage

It is hard to take him seriously, he looks like some homeless dude.

Lamas would destroy him BTW.

Sounded perfectly intelligible to me :rolleyes:

Ep4CiC5.gif

I understood the words "touff mudafkuhar". That's it.

That guy badly needs a translator.

And lol at him walking up to Lamas like that.

Translation please?

Regardless, McGregor would eat Lamas alive.

Paddy fuckin' "I'll bore you to death in the octagon just watch" Holohan.

LMFAO the ego with these Irish fellas.

Paddy Potato Blight needs to step aside and let Conorchaun have his time in the limelight

Wow, there's something about Ireland...

I guess he's taking a cue from Conor and trying to talk his way into fights with guys who are completely out of his league.

That's the thing about the Irish, you fuck with one and you're fucking with all of them. They have each other's backs. You don't fuck with the Irish, the Italians, the Russians or with the Mexicans unless you want to get beaten down.

Holohan: *random noise in different pitches *

Lamas: Well it thought it was pretty good.

That's the best I could do.

That's the thing about the Irish, you fuck with one and you're fucking with all of them. They have each other's backs. You don't fuck with the Irish, the Italians, the Russians or with the Mexicans unless you want to get beaten down.

Glad it works that way. So when Aldo unscrews Conor's head from his shoulders, he effectively rips this nutthuggery from its roots? Thank God.

And yet.....all inferior to the sweet US.

Back