McGregor teammate Paddy Holohan confronts Ricardo Lamas backstage

confronting? looks like some gibberish hobo asking for change

He could be recommending a good Chinese restaurant for all I know.

I presume Lamas must have said something about the level of guys training in SBG

He probably said it was full of weak old men in the corners

And Paddy said "there are no weak men training in our gym "

and that there is some older guy in the gym that wraps his hands ( i think his name is Dominic) he wraps his hands , but he a bad mutherfuker and even Paddy wouldn't roll with him

do irish people understand that crap?

Says the guy from Moscow. What Paddy pays for his morning coffee would pay your rent for a month.

94IJM3V.jpg

if youd like to add this translation to the OP go for it
Paddy
well buddy you come in the way youre clothed
youre not very clean but no weak old man is gonna..
that weak old man is conors

Lamas
oh we'll see

Paddy
i know whats his name man? Dominick
we have a guy named dom he taps his hands together man
this man is a tough motherfucker, i wouldnt roll with him
and all of him but air,
im real all the time, bararagha

Lamas
I thought it was good

FFS, this aint hill billy farm argument. What dafuq did he just said?

He pretty much said that he thought it was stupid depicting the old guy as weak because there are old guys in their gym who aren't weak. Which is a fair point.

I wouldn't look into the video too much though, it's pretty obvious that the bi-lingual impressionist Ricardo Lamas can't understand another dialect of his own language so he walked away.

FFS, this aint hill billy farm argument. What dafuq did he just said?

Lamas was being a douche in a video ripping on guys who were old. Paddy got pissed and basically said "fuck you none of them are weak" Lamas was like "i thought the video was good"

meh Lamas being a turd ripping on old people basically. I'd side with paddy. The corner guys unless they step into the limelight are kind off limits.

You must not be very familiar with cost of living in Moscow.

Lol this is true. Moscow is usually one of the most expensive cities in the world to live in. about 1% of the population has a livable life and .001 of the population has a great life like kings. Everyone else is burning furniture in the winter to keep from freezing to death. Its messed up.

Back