McGregor teammate Paddy Holohan confronts Ricardo Lamas backstage

Did Lamas know who he was or did he think he was being confronted by a crazy irish fan

hahaa.. harder to understand than Brad Pitt in Snatch. Like really.
I got "you come in the weightclub and they no weak old man in connar when you come in theres dominick and hell tape your hands. This man is a cold motherfucker I wouldn't war with him" To which Lamas responds "I thought it was pretty good" even though I didn't catch a reference to the video from Holohan.

He said some about periwinkle blue, and ask him if he liked dags.

Didnt seem like a confrontation, more like he was talking about a fight between different fighters. I think I heard Cruz, I have no idea what Paddy said lol.

I hear Paddy brought in Jones' "nutrutionist" for this fight

Well, when you blast someones culture like Lamas did, you can expect people to blast you right back. Deal wit it.

Something about an old man, someone named Dominick, and tapping hands together. Lamas pretty much got owned.

According to Lloyd Irvin's FB page, Connor and Llamas got into in an elevator last night.

Connor called him a pussy, but Lloyd didn't go into anymore detail. Sorry no link.

giphy.gif

Huh....

The Irish are a lot like the Brazilians when it comes to respect. They don't have to show you any and it's all in good fun...... but if you say/do one thing that crosses them, you've broken some unspoken ancient rule of respect and there's now a blood feud.

Back