Mcgregor talking about Mental Warfare confirms One thing...

he can still stirr up connie talking about their last fight

but I agree, nate isn't really easy to understand
I wish he was.
I always thought the Diaz Bros should be more accessible to fans as far as talking more in interviews.
I couldn't stand either of them till I started to see a little more in interviews with them in the last few years and started to like them more.
They need a podcast

Now now don't go full salty on me just because you're still upset over the beautiful destruction that Conor put down on Aldo.
Yes it was a work or art to watch and probably one of the most bad ass displays of mental and physical dominance that we have ever seen or will see again, but don't let that get your panties all bunched up.
I'm sure Aldo is still a good person and has lots of friends.
Don't get It twisted, I like both guys. I'm cool with it.

Don't worry. After saturday night, you'll move on to the next One.
That's what fanboys do, they follow the latest fashionably trend and when it's over, they start to have a own life. Something else to live for.
Your brain and soul will no longer be propierty of someone you don't even know.

Have a good day buddy.

Funny thing is

He was scared to go Stockton and got broken by nate and became weak himself

Also, Aldo was stupid for making that world tour. And even more stupid going brawler mode in 13 fuckin seconds.

giphy.gif

C'mon, we all know Conor broke in the 2nd round in their first Fight. This was Conor's chance to display his mental toughness. To be honest, it looked like he tapped really fast just to get out of there. Then his body language after the Fight and during the post-Fight Press Conference made it obvious he was mentally broke and shooken up.

Don't get It twisted, I like both guys. I'm cool with it.

Don't worry. After saturday night, you'll move on to the next One.
That's what fanboys do, they follow the latest fashionably trend and when it's over, they start to have a own life. Something else to live for.
Your brain and soul will no longer be propierty of someone you don't even know.

Have a good day buddy.

LOL you'd have to provide some proof of fanboyism before accusing me.
I'm a fan.
I'll be a fan no matter how many times he loses.
I've been a fan of many fighters that lose half the time.

Are you posting from the past?
It's just been an open tab on his browser this whole time as he debated exactly how to say what he wanted to say.

Now that he got it perfect, he finally hit post reply.

He got a little help by Dana W getting his opponent on enemy territory, with the language, locations and the people on his side.

The first press conference was in Brazil...

Conor also did a Q&A in Rio ahead of Aldo vs Mendes 2 which was quite hilarious.

Back