Mcgregor talking about Mental Warfare confirms One thing...

joshmaikar

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
He got a little help by Dana W getting his opponent on enemy territory, with the language, locations and the people on his side.

Brilliant.

Also, Aldo was stupid for making that world tour. And even more stupid going brawler mode in 13 fuckin seconds.

Are you posting from the past?

He got a little help by Dana W getting his opponent on enemy territory, with the language, locations and the people on his side.

Brilliant.

Also, Aldo was stupid for making that world tour. And even more stupid going brawler mode in 13 fuckin seconds.

1st to tell you STFU and go away.

He's bad at mental warfare. He mentally broke in the second round of his last fight.

And he sounds like a pitiful kid talking about his upcoming fight.

Mental midget level shit.

BTTF_header2.jpg

He's bad at mental warfare. He mentally broke in the second round of his last fight.

Good thing we have you posting on Sherdog to show us how the real alpha's get down.

LOL no. Conor is one of the best at present fight mental warfare like him or not.
He doesn't sound pitiful at all.
Your hate is blinding you.
Try not to take him so seriously and you won't be so rustled.
You sound like you have no joy in your life. Where's your joy ?

as I said, nate is missing a big opportunity in not just embarassing him in the trashtalking department, making him shook in the fight

LOL no. Conor is one of the best at present fight mental warfare like him or not.

You sound like a fucking dork.

people tell me "no we just hate his obnoxious fans" but then i read posts like this and its just hard to believe lmao.

You talk So lightly about hate and love and shit.
If you Jack off thinking in MCG is not our problem dude.
Where's your joy? On MCG naked pictures I guess. LOL

as I said, nate is missing a big opportunity in not just embarassing him in the trashtalking department, making him shook in the fight

What !?

Nate can barely put a coherent thought together. I watched him the other night and no matter how loud I put the TV up, I couldn't understand a word he said.

people tell me "no we just hate his obnoxious fans" but then i read posts like this and its just hard to believe lmao.
I mean, he DID break in his last fight, didn't he?

And he doesn't have any interesting shit to talk this time around, does he?

Oh, "Nate got lucky last fight."

Does that sound like mental strength to you?

Calling Nate "boy" and "dirty Mexican"...

That's childish schoolyard shit and you fucking know it. You wouldn't accept it from anyone else unless you are retarded. Because it's obviously fucking retarded.

Lol Nate can't even form a complete sentence.

What !?

Nate can barely put a coherent thought together. I watched him the other night and no matter how loud I put the TV up, I couldn't understand a word he said.
Lol Nate can't even form a complete sentence.
he can still stirr up connie talking about their last fight

but I agree, nate isn't really easy to understand

You talk So lightly about hate and love and shit.
If you Jack off thinking in MCG is not our problem dude.
Where's your joy? On MCG naked pictures I guess. LOL

Now now don't go full salty on me just because you're still upset over the beautiful destruction that Conor put down on Aldo.
Yes it was a work or art to watch and probably one of the most bad ass displays of mental and physical dominance that we have ever seen or will see again, but don't let that get your panties all bunched up.
I'm sure Aldo is still a good person and has lots of friends.

"He shouldn't use not having a camp as an excuse for losing the first round."

"It's going to be different this time, because I've focused my camp specifically on him, so I'll win this time"

McGregor Logic. He has destroyed himself mentally leading up to this fight...

Back