McGregor set for $5m Aldo payday

TS your insecurity is showing.

You realize it's him that wins, right? Living through another person's life makes you a ghost in your own.

Aldo is very fortunate he gets to be retired by a guy bringing in that much money because he will need the money for hospital bills after Conor is done with him. RIP Aldo, at least you will finally get paid. And tank Conor for that now while your jaw isn't broken.

Aldo will make a TON more than he would have if he'd fought him at 189 too.

Very smart move from Aldo pulling out of the fight and letting Mendes roll in as the sacrificial goat to drive Aldo's take up even further.

Keep hating on him Sherdog, I'm sure your lives will get better by hating the GOAT.

I wonder how sad is your life that you troll a message forum, calling someone the GOAT who (by definition) can't be considered the GOAT.

Aldo is gonna make me money when he upsets my man McGregor so I could give a shit how much either of them make

Floyd Mayweather makes 300 million a fight. What's your point?

I wonder how sad is your life that you troll a message forum, calling someone the GOAT who (by definition) can't be considered the GOAT.

Perhaps English isn't your first language or you have had little education, but with English it's the people who define the meaning of words. In current modern usage, here on Sherdog, it would appear that Conor is the definition of GOAT.

You have a nice day now.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/other-sports/mcgregor-set-for-5m-aldo-payday-31445582.html

$5M to destroy Chad. At least $5M to fight Aldo.

At least $10M for 2 fights. No wonder every bum is calling the GOAT out.

Keep hating on him Sherdog, I'm sure your lives will get better by hating the GOAT.
The question is how much is he going to pay you for being such a white knight. Stop wasting time on false gods. Go make a bunch of money yourself instead of dick-riding a grown-up male individual.

TS your insecurity is showing.

You realize it's him that wins, right? Living through another person's life makes you a ghost in your own.

I don't think you thunk when you posted. Probably on purpose.

If Aldo beats Conor, the shitstorm that will ensue will be hilarious.

Aldo is #1 P4P in the world according to the official rankings. The funny part is that Conor is still favored to beat him. It should tell you just how incredible this Irishman is at destroying opponents. Aldo gets vaped next. :cool:

To be honest the shitstorm is going to be hilarious either way. Even if they don't end up fighting.

There's never not a hilarious shitstorm when Conor is involved.

Back