McGregor responds to Siver

LikeItIs

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
It was reported earlier today that 10th ranked Featherweight Dennis Siver didn't take to kindly to his opponent Conor McGregor's prediction for their Fight Night 59 meeting in Boston this weekend.

McGregor had stated previously that he'd finish Siver inside the first 2 minutes of their fight.

Siver stated flat out that the Irishman can "Stick his prediction in his ass!"

McGregor says it's impossible, there is no room left up there after helping to transport Jon's "luggage" to Boston.

It was reported earlier today that 10th ranked Featherweight Dennis Siver didn't take to kindly to his opponent Conor McGregor's prediction for their Fight Night 59 meeting in Boston this weekend.

McGregor had stated previously that he'd finish Siver inside the first 2 minutes of their fight.

Siver stated flat out that the Irishman can "Stick his prediction in his ass!"

McGregor says it's impossible, there is no room left up there after helping to transport Jon's "luggage" to Boston.

giphy.gif

Wow, he said something funny for once.

Conor actually strikes me as the cokehead type.

lol @ people thinking Conor actually said this. The OP made it up as a joke.

The sport needed Conor. I'm so tired of the same old boring robotic personalities.

lol @ people thinking Conor actually said this. The OP made it up as a joke.

I'm not sure if OP made this up, but I don't think Conor said it either. Regardless of who said it, it's gold.

Sorry, should state this was just taken from another forum. Thought it was funny and reposted it here, no idea of the source.

Lol classic GOAT if true.

Back