McGregor = Psychological Warrior/ Movement Master, Anderson = Clown

In regards to the spelling, I was saying that the name can be spelled with one or to "n's." Conor McGregor does it with one.

You're pointing out there technical differences in their striking base, but that really isn't the target of this thread. If anything, I indicated that the differences in their striking approach could lend to the difference in how they are perceived. However, I don't think that one having more of a Karate stance is or a Muay Thai base is really relevant. The comparison was more about they way they move and the antics utilized in the octagon.
Their stances have a ton to do with how they move and the form that they use to deliver strikes. They don't do any techniques or movements that are simple they are very dissimilar fighters in every regard. I am sort of losing where you are going with this.

Their stances have a ton to do with how they move and the form that they use to deliver strikes. They don't do any techniques or movements that are simple they are very dissimilar fighters in every regard. I am sort of losing where you are going with this.

You're getting caught up in the semantics of fighting as opposed to the essence. At essence, they are quite similar in how they have created an aura, and how they strike and move creatively/with fluidity. They also utilize in-cage antics to create a psychological advantage. As one might say, you're missing the forrest for the trees.

Anderson held his title for a decade. Conor is scared of even defending once.

McGregor is incapable of accomplishing what Silva, GSP, Fedor, and Aldo have done.

And he knows it. Shame his fans are too gullible to see it.

You're getting caught up in the semantics of fighting as opposed to the essence. At essence, they are quite similar in how they have created an aura, and how they strike and move creatively/with fluidity. They also utilize in-cage antics to create a psychological advantage. As one might say, you're missing the forrest for the trees.
Nothing alike as I've already said. Comparing a legend to a hyped up brash and disrespectful brawler.

once again, utterly missing the point.
You're missing your own point bro. You've been babbling about nothing philosophies that make no sense to anyone. You want to compare to people who have nothing in common I'm done;

You're missing your own point bro. You've been babbling about nothing philosophies that make no sense to anyone. You want to compare to people who have nothing in common I'm done;

Heated for no reason. There are plenty of people in this very thread that have compared and contrasted the two. You appear very stubborn with your initial opinion, like a guy who said he likes eating something, realizes it tastes like shit, but keeps eating it anyways because they don't want to be wrong.

Back