McGregor may be back quicker than we think

yknow, as in, nate is actually a lightweight and conor is fighting at lightweight now

powerful av

I was intimating not next, not now, that\s a fight way down the line. Besides seems like Nate is retired until Conor dog whistles him, it's actually quite sad really Nate in the thick of mix @4,5? But don't want to fight anybody but Conor he's gone from being a real "G" to a -"C"

Diaz is #6 at LW. I don't want that to be Conor's next fight either, but calling him irrelevant and claiming he's not a top contender is incorrect. Khabib has never faced an opponent ranked higher than that, but nearly everyone says he deserves a title shot (even the people who think Ferguson deserves it more).

If his next fight isn't against Ferguson or Khabib, it should be at WW or an Aldo rematch at LW (since I don't think Conor will, or really should, go down to FW anymore). But really, it should be against Ferguson or Khabib.

"The longer he stays away, the longer it is before he can be beat."
-Dana White

I sincerely hope you're not one of those claiming "Nate is a WW" in the last few
months...

naw man thats exactly my point. nate and conor fighting at ww is retarded. neither of them are welterweights

I'll come back as soon as they book Khabib Vs Ferg
I'll beat a bum and take another well deserved break after that, and hope Khabib get injured again... - Conor
Woodley is a bum is he?

Woodley is a bum is he?

No, Woodley is a monster who would absolutely wreck Conor any way he chooses..... Until he gets knocked out, in which case he is a complete bum who should have lost the last decision and is overrated, Conor just fought him because he's too scared to fight INSERTFIGHTERHERE.

No, Woodley is a monster who would absolutely wreck Conor any way he chooses..... Until he gets knocked out, in which case he is a complete bum who should have lost the last decision and is overrated, Conor just fought him because he's too scared to fight INSERTFIGHTERHERE.
Bang on. Sounds like the last year on sherdog.

The planets even align every now and then and fighters come back in full circle (see max, dustin, and Aldo).

Woodley is a bum is he?
Nope,he is not BUT fighting him or GSP while having literally 0 leverage to put in the fight makes the fight meaningless.

Like when he fought Eddie
He wins he is the new LW champion and if he lose he STILL the FW champion.

Or like when he fought Nate...

You know...that pattern that keep repeating itself?
like the in matrix??
IMG_0508.JPG

Back