McGregor may be back quicker than we think

the so called goat fedor couldn't even last a round against a MW, got smashed by top UFC fighters like he was a can, Conor lost at a weight class where he looked chubby and will most likely never return there, also he avenged that loss.

Canor got brutally rekt in his absolute peak prime by a career gatekeeper lmfao

Canor got brutally rekt in his absolute peak prime by a career gatekeeper lmfao
yea you gotta consider the cirumstances, he wasn't used to WW and it was on short notice, he was out of shape.

also "brutally rekt " nope, he was winning until he gassed

Apologies if this has already been posted

source: http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/cono...mcgregor-hints-post-christmas-return-octagon/

"During an interview with RTE Sport, McGregor dropped a major bombshell as he hinted at a post-Christmas return to the Octagon:

“I know Dana has been on record being like, ’10 months, he’s taking 10 months off.’ Where did you [get] 10 months? I’m weighing up my options,,” McGregor said. “I’m ready for anything.”

“I did say I was going to take a break, but a Christmas break,” McGregor continued. “The holidays, at least give me the holidays off. We’ll see what happens in the future.”

“Originally I thought the baby was being born in March and then it was May so maybe I could get in another [fight].”

Calling it now, Tony and Khabib will be announced to fight at UFC 209, not long after this McGregor will be announced to fight Nate Diaz for the third time sometime in early 2017.

conor completely full of shit as always. what a piece of trash

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/uf...UFC-announces-girlfriend-expecting-child.html

'So I'm going to have this baby, take a little bit of time off and see what way I feel after that.'

now he says dana was lying, what a tosser

yea you gotta consider the cirumstances, he wasn't used to WW and it was on short notice, he was out of shape.

Lets consider the cirumstances under which Fedor lost in the end. He was ~ 35, had a 9 year ~ 25 fight undefeated run. When Conor reaches half that, we can start comparing the two.

Lets consider the cirumstances under which Fedor lost in the end. He was ~ 35, had a 9 year ~ 25 fight undefeated run. When Conor reaches half that, we can start comparing the two.
fedor is a can crusher

"He was winning until he wasn't"

Ok then fair enough

No thanks. He needs to fight top contenders and that is not Diaz. Why would anyone want this fight? There are higher ranked more deserving fighters just waiting for their shot.

Agreed! Enough of that sh!t already if he's coming back looking for Diaz better you stay on maternity leave your 1st fight @LW needz to be a title defense against the next man up nothing less be a f*king Champ.

how badass it would be for him to challenge aldo and regain his FW TITLE?

Apologies if this has already been posted

source: http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/cono...mcgregor-hints-post-christmas-return-octagon/

"During an interview with RTE Sport, McGregor dropped a major bombshell as he hinted at a post-Christmas return to the Octagon:

“I know Dana has been on record being like, ’10 months, he’s taking 10 months off.’ Where did you [get] 10 months? I’m weighing up my options,,” McGregor said. “I’m ready for anything.”

“I did say I was going to take a break, but a Christmas break,” McGregor continued. “The holidays, at least give me the holidays off. We’ll see what happens in the future.”

“Originally I thought the baby was being born in March and then it was May so maybe I could get in another [fight].”

Calling it now, Tony and Khabib will be announced to fight at UFC 209, not long after this McGregor will be announced to fight Nate Diaz for the third time sometime in early 2017.
Translation:
Khabups and Fergie signed to fight each other so im fine to fight now.

Nate,Woddley... hell even Big show!! just dont want to put that belt on the line right now.

Nate already beat him twice. I wouldn't mind seeing him beat him a 3rd though.

Anyways, he's ducking Khabib.

i thought the second fight was lame but if they did it at 155 it wouldnt be meaningless

200.gif

No thanks. He needs to fight top contenders and that is not Diaz. Why would anyone want this fight? There are higher ranked more deserving fighters just waiting for their shot.
Who said "we"?
Connie will find a way to not defend that shit.Thats is what HE wants it.

Mystic Mac predicts baby delivery in March but he might be off by 3 or 4 months on this one.

Back