McGregor makes Usman look like a BI**H

probably much longer cause we all know Conor aint fighting in three months, he's gonna milk this "win" for as long as he can

I don’t think he’s going to milk it, I think he’s going to parlay it.

Whether you like him or not, the guy we saw in the pre and post fight media looked genuine to me, and he seems focused on having a big 2020.

He'd knock him tf out
Usman isn’t fucking a prime Tyson because he beat Colby. Hi striking is still terrible and if he chose to stand and not even threaten with a takedown McGregor, Masvidal would sleep him. He didn’t even stand with Leon Scott

Of course.

Fake news that he's making 80 million lmao

Fake news about balloon foot, broken hand and every other lame excuse

Fake views via his Instagram where he has 2x the followers of Khabib but averages only 10-30% more likes

Fake fight because unless you're retarded you'd see how donnie was paid to take a dive. He didn't even try to fight back. Just buckled from shots to his arm

He buckled from a shot to the temple you freak.
Stop spreading revisionist history.

He buckled from a shot to the temple you freak.
Stop spreading revisionist history.
Sure thing lmao "buckled"

Biggest dive i ever saw. Cerrone did absolutely nothing. Greg hardy vs that Russian bum all over again

Sure thing lmao "buckled"

Biggest dive i ever saw. Cerrone did absolutely nothing. Greg hardy vs that Russian bum all over again

Lmaooooo Cerrone never seems to know what to do against pressure strikers period

Strap in y'all. This is gonna be the next several months

Bro Conor improved alot.

Hes so much stronger right now, faster and cardio.

You rember the bodyshot vs Floyd? Conor 2.0 would have destroyed Floyds stomach.

But i hope he wont shoot for another double leg ... this was big lol.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't give Conor a better chance than I did pre-fight. Still loses vs Usman and Jorge but not as badly as I thought.

Strap in y'all. This is gonna be the next several months

God no...
S5P2m7O.gif

conor fans are the goofiest fans in all of sports. he beats a mediocre (at best) fighter who's won 4 times in the past 11 fights and his fans cum all over the place.

Blow on your fingers all you want with your stupid hat Usman but always remember.....

YOU went to a McGregor fight, McGregor doesn't go to yours

Lmao

UFC more than likely encourages/pays the champs to go. "the stars are out..".

conor fans are the goofiest fans in all of sports. he beats a mediocre (at best) fighter who's won 4 times in the past 11 fights and his fans cum all over the place.

That includes Dana who was absolutely gushing like a schoolgirl on how good Conor looked against his handpicked gift wrapped opponent and that it's deserving of a belt fight.

That includes Dana who was absolutely gushing like a schoolgirl on how good Conor looked against his handpicked gift wrapped opponent and that it's deserving of a belt fight.

oh yeah. it was the perfect match up for dana/conor/wme. they could sell the fight because cowboy is the most popular fighter with the least amount of talent. conor beats him and suddenly the hype train is OT level 10.

I can't wait till Conor gets smashed in his next fight and so these idiots can just go the fuck away

Bro Conor improved alot.

Hes so much stronger right now, faster and cardio.

You rember the bodyshot vs Floyd? Conor 2.0 would have destroyed Floyds stomach.

But i hope he wont shoot for another double leg ... this was big lol.
Quality troll post

Looks like Conor's done with his fake nice guy act! I'm not surprised mother#######!!!!!!

That wasn't funny at all and usman beat high ranked fighters.

Back