McGregor made more than Cowboy

of course you understand why he is earning more money...

just use your brain a little bit. a little bit goddamnit !

yes like that, congratulations !

Pretty sure I explained that. Cowboy has won 7 in a row, many more fights in the WEC/UFC. And is also one win away from a title shot. Oh and just fought on 15 day turn-around. Don't you think it's in the UFC's best interested to keep a guy like this paid? "We want people who want to fight", well he's the most active fighter around, and it's not like he has zero fan base. I'm pretty sure he's got quite the following. So, your argument is he was the headliner? That's it? Use your brain, fucktard.

john ruiz won a ton of fights in boxing, but he'll never be a mike tyson.

Conor is MMA's mike tyson.

He makes more than most fighters. Deal with it.

tumblr_lz7vlt2e4A1qcmnsoo1_r3_500.gif

Thats just the nature of the business

it's not just the wins you have, but how you win fights. Conor has been destroying fighters, but he's bound for a crash and burn.

He is head lining the card and is the reason that place was sold out. Of course he's gonna get paid more, don't be stupid.

He deserves to be paid more. I'm sure Cowboy was taken care of in some capacity aside from his base pay.

john ruiz won a ton of fights in boxing, but he'll never be a mike tyson.

Conor is MMA's mike tyson.

Tyson had a long dominant run of invincibility. McGregor needs to continue to win or his act fades pretty quickly.

They both signed their contracts. Connors mouth and antics get him more money.

Arena was sold out before anyone even knew Cerrone was fighting there lol

Conor fought in the main event.
Cerrone fought in the co-main event.

The main event fighter earned more than the co-main event fighter.
How is this surprising to anyone?

How is it insulting to reward the guy that makes the company more money? Same reason Brock Lesnar made more money than anyone else. He puts asses in the seats and eyeballs on the TV.

Cowboy isn't bringing in 2.7 million viewers

If he was headlining, I think tops the viewership would be like 1 million viewers

Cowboy isn't bringing in 2.7 million viewers

If he was headlining, I think tops the viewership would be like 1 million viewers
Cerrone's only headline fight was against Jim Miller in Atlantic City.

Aired on FS1 and 640,000 tuned in to watch.

UFC Fight Night: Rockhold vs. Philippou (1/15) - 629,000
UFC Fight Night: Machida vs. Mousasi (2/15) - 1,400,000
UFC Fight Night: Shogun vs. Henderson 2 (3/23) - 936,000
UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva (5/10) - 655,000
UFC Fight Night: Miocic vs. Maldonado (5/31) - 609,000
UFC Fight Night: Henderson vs. Khabilov (6/7) - 1,217,000
UFC Fight Night: Swanson vs. Stephens (6/28) - 702,000
UFC Fight Night: Cerrone vs. Miller (7/16) - 640,000

He had a piss poor undercard though, tbf.

Pretty sure I explained that. Cowboy has won 7 in a row, many more fights in the WEC/UFC. And is also one win away from a title shot. Oh and just fought on 15 day turn-around. Don't you think it's in the UFC's best interested to keep a guy like this paid? "We want people who want to fight", well he's the most active fighter around, and it's not like he has zero fan base. I'm pretty sure he's got quite the following. So, your argument is he was the headliner? That's it? Use your brain, fucktard.

Lol settle down son

Back