Mcgregor looking hard

More like he has an erection (i.e. below average penis size).
Looks 70% hard at best

That's simply a large penis

Look how Conor's penis is literally pushing his underwear off him

Conor is HUNG like a horse

I can't stop laughing at how insecure some peeole are trying their hardest to convince themselfes Conor has a small penis

Does it make them feel better about their inadequate size?

You could never fill out underwear like that with your average 5 incher (or below 5 inches)

Only a huge penis, hard or not, fills up underwear like that or pulls underwear off you like that

No amount of money is going to make him a real sized man

Looks 70% hard at best

I can't stop laughing at how insecure some peeole are trying their hardest to convince themselfes Conor has a small penis

You could never fill out underwear like that with your average 5 incher (or below 5 inches)

Only a huge penis, hard or not, fills up underwear like that or pulls underwear off you like that
Does it ever leave you a mushroom bruise when he slaps you across the face with it?

Looks 70% hard at best

I couldn't particularly care whether its 1 inch or 10. But it looks like it is as wide as his pointer finger.....

Seriously, who the fuck does that

What a fuckwit

Looks like it might’ve snapped at half-mast

@RayElbe

I couldn't particularly care whether its 1 inch or 10. But it looks like it is as wide as his pointer finger.....

You are correct in your sentiment that ladies prefer width over length

However it's impossible to tell his width in that pic

Could just have a pointy head. It more looks like he has a huge fat semi hard penis thats coiled up in his underwear like a cobra IMO

Last edited:
I think Rin Nakai had a bigger boner than that

View attachment 415369
She 100% has a way bigger penis then Jon Jones

109435.jpg

Jon Jones actually does have a SMALL PENIS lmao haha

It must look hilariously comedic with him having a tiny little micro penis while being 6'5

109435.jpg

It must look hilariously comedic with him having a tiny little micro penis while being 6'5
Don’t steroids make your balls shrink?? What about your weener? In the case of Jon Jones.

Looks 70% hard at best

Way too much info dude. You obviously took a great deal of time to examine that photo and the way you talk about it removes all doubt that you are in love.

109435.jpg

uTInF2u.jpg

Way too much info dude. You obviously took a great deal of time to examine that photo and the way you talk about it removes all doubt that you are in love.
Lol hahaha.

To be fair this is a thread about penis. So why did you click on it lol: )

Lol

This is a thread about penis. So why did you click on it?

FFS. I fell for the trap. I thought it was going to be him looking jacked. My eyes were assaulted and then you made it worse. Nice work, you are right. I am leaving.

FFS. I fell for the trap. I thought it was going to be him looking jacked. My eyes were assaulted and then you made it worse. Nice work, you are right. I am leaving.
Lol

Thread title was misleading haha.

Do you think OP was intentionally laying a trap lol?

Back