McGregor is only more popular than Rousey in Eastern Europe countries and Australia

Fun fact: This is the exact same graph McGregor fans dismissed when people said Ronda was a bigger star than him at her peak.

Unfortunately google searches don't = ppv buys.

Ronda may be more popular to mainstream folks, but that doesn't result in higher ppv buys.

Ronda is known to more people.

Conor does higher ppv buys.
I didn't say otherwise, where did I mention ppv buys

If u are gonna say "u said we are more interested in Ronda instead of Cain, Cruz and TJ" prove me that Ronda doesn't make higher ppv numbers than all the others

I didn't say otherwise, where did I mention ppv buys

Never said you said it.

I was just pointing it out, its the whole reason Dana keeps saying ronda is more popular.....because she is known searched by more people outside of the UFC circle.

Conor has been on more stacked cards than Ronda. The card in Brazil she fought Bethe on also had the TUF Brazil finals on the main card and it didn't air until 2 a.m. on the east coast of the U.S.

There's no question Ronda is the bigger star around the world. She's simply more well known because of the things she does inside and outside of mma. Conor is one of the UFC's biggest draws in the UFC but no one knows him outside of mma fans. There has never been a bigger star in mma than Ronda Rousey.

From personal experience I'd say Conor is more popular in Western Europe

Just gonna put this here:
CONOR MCGREGOR

UFC 194: Aldo vs. McGregor — 1.2 million buys

UFC 196: McGregor vs. Diaz — 1.6 million buys

UFC 202: Diaz vs. McGregor 2 — 1.65 million buys

RONDA ROUSEY

UFC 184: Rousey vs. Zingano — 600,000 buys

UFC 190: Rousey vs. Correia — 900,000 buys

UFC 193: Rousey vs. Holm — 1.1 million buys

RONDA ROUSEY

UFC 170: Rousey vs. McMann — $1.558 million (10,217 in attendance at the Mandalay Events Center in Las Vegas)

UFC 184: Rousey vs. Zingano — $2.675 million (16,577 in attendance at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, Calif.)

UFC 193: Rousey vs. Holm — $6.8 million (56,214 in attendance at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne, Australia)

CONOR MCGREGOR

UFC 189: Aldo vs. McGregor — $10.1 million (16,516 in attendance at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas)

UFC 196: McGregor vs. Diaz — $8.1 million (14,898 in attendance at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas)

UFC 202: Diaz vs. McGregor 2 — $7.692 million (15,539 in attendance at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas)

Source: http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...-is-the-bigger-star-by-the-numbers-ufc-110716

Back