McGregor is only more popular than Rousey in Eastern Europe countries and Australia

This is indirect racism towards Woodley

hahah this made me actually laugh.

its hard to be an mma fan in guadalajara i have found not many people give a shit about mma :(

Goggle trends only show who had more searches in a specific period of time.

Precisely.

Ronda is a novelty and that's it.

If she loses to Nunes, she will drift further into obscurity.

The true test of star power is

$ales figures. Conor holds

every record in every book.

Conor's worst 3 PPVs >>>

Ronda's best 3 PPVs

Wrong, Floyd Mayweather is miles ahead of Tyson in PPV numbers and I'd say Tyson is more popular than Floyd and I'm a big Floyd fan (for example, my mom doesn't like MMA nor Boxing, doesn't know who Floyd is but knows who Tyson is), selling more PPV's doesn't always mean beign more famous, many girls know who Ronda is and I don't think all of them are buying PPV cause they simply don't like MMA to "waste" $60.

A bigger celebrity yes, but of the people that know who Ronda is how many are actually buying the PPVs she headlines? I suppose we'll see how 207 does but I suspect Conor's numbers by that metric will (still) be higher.

In my country, which is in Southern Europe, around 0.01 % of people know who Rousey is and around 0.5 % knows who Conor is.
I think it is similar in Holland as well. Few MMA fans, but all of them know Conor, which definetly does not go for RR

Id bet you that 90 percent of them searches for ronda,are people looking to see if she had been naked

Wrong, Floyd Mayweather is miles ahead of Tyson in PPV numbers and I'd say Tyson is more popular than Floyd and I'm a big Floyd fan (for example, my mom doesn't like MMA nor Boxing, doesn't know who Floyd is but knows who Tyson is), selling more PPV's doesn't always mean beign more famous, many girls know who Ronda is and I don't think all of them are buying PPV cause they simply don't like MMA to "waste" $60.

You made my point for me, stupid.

If Floyd sold more than Tyson

then Floyd's a bigger star than Tyson.

Period. End of story.

How you or society personally feel about Tyson's popularity retrospectively in 2016 (anecdote not evidence) is irrelevant to sales figures.

Your anecdotes & what you think are irrelevant in a conversation about international star power. Star power has a demonstrable measurement in revenue. Butts in seats / ticket sales / merch etc.

In both live gates (US star power test) & PPV buy-rate (North American star power test) Conor owns Ronda.

You're a weak troll but I replied just in case anyone else was slow enough to agree with you.

Id bet you that 90 percent of them searches for ronda,are people looking to see if she had been naked

<{clintugh}>

You made my point for me, stupid.

If Floyd sold more than Tyson

then Floyd's a bigger star than Tyson.

Period. End of story.

How you personally feel about Tyson's popularity (anecdote not evidence) mean nothing.

Your anecdotes & what you think are irrelevant in a conversation about international star power. Star power has a demonstrable measurement in revenue. Butts in seats / ticket sales / merch etc.

In both live gates (US star power test) & PPV buy-rate (North American star power test) Conor owns Ronda.

You're a weak troll but I replied just in case anyone else was slow enough to agree with you.
McGregor is a bigger MMA star than Rousey, Rousey is more popular and a bigger celebrity, end.

In blue you see the LGBT community countries.
In red you see good ol' straight relationships countries.

Funny how Finland is more for Ronda, and all of its neighbors are more into Conor.
They are probably too drunk to type Conor McGregor - rrr is so easy to type

I think it has more to do with the feminine culture of Finland.

latest

You're a weak troll but I replied

just in case anyone else

was slow enough to agree with you.

Yeah, I think the same about some Conor's fans, especially here, and they got what they are searching for

160718conormcgregor.jpg

I actually impressed by how much of the world knows Conor more.

It's not fair though most of the people who looked up Ronda were just looking for Honda getting KTFO because the UFC removed all footages of it.

Rousey dominates everywhere else, including USA, whole America and Europe. Africans doesn't give a shit about these C Level Atheletes btw

Also, Rousey vs Bethe was more mainstream than any of Conor's fights lol, actually Bethe Correia was the fighter who gave Rousey most of the fame she has now, how ironic (u can see it in the graphic, it's the first big peak she had)

Bethe > Miesha

<36>

And people here saying that no one is interested in watching Rousey fight again or her fight is the less interesting of UFC 207 main card, sure bro

<6>

7e0a58e84ddbeceaeba55b00fc186600.png
this image proves absolutely nothing, she was in fast n furious around that time.

mcgregor russian agent confirmed, where was he on the night the DNC got hacked?

Conor is popular due to his fighting, his mouth, and his self promotion...

Ronda is popular because UFC put her on every magazine, talk show, tv show, sports show...etc, the world has to offer. She sure as hell isnt popular because she hypes herself and her fights on her on...

Ronda is/was a fad/trend no one really cares about anymore. You can bet every media outlet out there, would much rather talk to Conor than to Ronda...And now she is acting like she wants nothing to do with the media, but in reality, they want nothing to do with her...

Everyone knew/knows the names of likes, Liddell, Tito, GSP, Rampage, Hughes, McGregor...And they had zero the hype and push that UFC gave Ronda...Could you imagine if UFC hyped Conor like they did Ronda? He would be the biggest name in sports today...So saying Ronda is more popular than Conor is basically false tbh...Conor could easily get in better movie roles than Ronda, and better commercials as well. And he would also do a better jib at same time. He would be much more accepted and liked by them as well...

He hasnt chose to go that route as of yet. But he is doing a Gomes of Thrones role though. Which will probably be better than all of Rondas acting put together...

hahah this made me actually laugh.

its hard to be an mma fan in guadalajara i have found not many people give a shit about mma :(

De hecho los pocos amigos con los que podía hablar de mma son con los que entrenaba

Rousey dominates everywhere else, including USA, whole America and Europe.

Unfortunately google searches don't = ppv buys.

Ronda may be more popular to mainstream folks, but that doesn't result in higher ppv buys.

Ronda is known to more people.

Conor does higher ppv buys.

Honda has changed more bum lives than Conor.

{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}

Back