McGregor is only more popular than Rousey in Eastern Europe countries and Australia

Tramero

50-0 Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Rousey dominates everywhere else, including USA, whole America and Europe. Africans doesn't give a shit about these C Level Atheletes btw

Also, Rousey vs Bethe was more mainstream than any of Conor's fights lol, actually Bethe Correia was the fighter who gave Rousey most of the fame she has now, how ironic (u can see it in the graphic, it's the first big peak she had)

Bethe > Miesha

<36>

And people here saying that no one is interested in watching Rousey fight again or her fight is the less interesting of UFC 207 main card, sure bro

<6>

7e0a58e84ddbeceaeba55b00fc186600.png

Well thank god that protracted embittered and barely-cared-about-at-all debate is now finally over

At least Conor Mcgregor fans buy his PPVS. Most of those soccer moms on Ellen probably won't purchase a UFC event or even go out of their way to watch Honda's D rated cameo appearances.

I like that you tried to avoid talking about how they compare PPV wise

In my country, which is in Southern Europe, around 0.01 % of people know who Rousey is and around 0.5 % knows who Conor is.

Looks like ever since that big dip Ronda had Conor's been more popular. Ronda just spikes high because mainstream media is like "OMG did you know gurls are tuff and fight"

It's not really statistics.

It's my way of saying that you got it wrong. They are both pretty unknown, but some people give a shit about Conor. Nobody about Ronda.

Funny how Finland is more for Ronda, and all of its neighbors are more into Conor.
They are probably too drunk to type Conor McGregor - rrr is so easy to type

I don't think google trends is a great metric for measuring popularity. The casuals I know knew McGregor without me telling them about him, but barely any of them know Ronda, and none of them are going out and googling either one.

Ronda is pretty much unknown in the UK. Whereas every man, bitch and dog knows about McGregor.
I'm sure if they knew about her they'd hate her though. You don't get away with having a shit attitude in the UK (unless it's tongue in cheek).
Ellen's equivalent (if there even is one) wouldn't have her on the show - that's for sure.

Last edited:
Ronda is pretty much unknown in the UK. Whereas every man, bitch and dog knows about McGregor.
I'm sure if they knew about her they'd hate her though. You don't get away with having a shit attitude in the UK (unless it's tongue in cheek).
Ellen's equivalent (if there even is one) wouldn't have her on the show - that's for sure.
Nobody gives a fuck about uk

Goggle trends only show who had more searches in a specific period of time. It isn'y a measure of star power. Star power is defined as drawing power.

Ronda just spikes high because mainstream media is like "OMG did you know gurls are tuff and fight"

Exactly.

Ronda is a novelty and that's it. If she loses to Nunes, she will drift further into obscurity.

The true test of star power is $ales figures. Conor holds every record in every book.

Conor's worst 3 PPVs >>> Ronda's best 3 PPVs.

Conor's first 3 PPVs >>> GSP's best 3 PPVs.

Conor McGregor is the biggest thing

to ever happen in MMA history,

Last edited:
In my country, which is in Southern Europe, around 0.01 % of people know who Rousey is and around 0.5 % knows who Conor is.

Croatia? Its the same in germany though I dont think 0.5% of the population know who conor is. They both are far from being big names around here.

I can confirm this, and I would add that about 0.0001% of people know who Brock is.

I don't think google trends is a great metric for measuring popularity. The casuals I know knew McGregor without me telling them about him, but barely any of them know Ronda, and none of them are going out and googling either one.

The reason for the spike is because women are interested for about an hour.

A bigger celebrity yes, but of the people that know who Ronda is how many are actually buying the PPVs she headlines? I suppose we'll see how 207 does but I suspect Conor's numbers by that metric will (still) be higher.

Back