McGregor is impressive on so many levels

You're quite obtuse huh (I'll wait while you look it up...got it?, ok good). You should do your homework little boy before embarrassing yourself, assumptions are a hell of a drug. The only fighter that Conor has beat that is of interest to me is Aldo, and even then it was just a lucky KO (ohhhhhhhhhh, your asshole tighten up a bit huh). Additionally my background is Irish, was there this past summer visiting relatives.

So the only "predictable" thing here is your obvious Conor nutthugger response.

giphy.gif

Obtuse is a big word? LOL. I learned that one as a kid (still means not sharp, being blunt) in math class while discussing obtuse and accute angles you tool. Your intelligence is lacking and your IQ can't be higher than 50 tops.

Conor got a lucky KO over Aldo? Funny, the evidence suggests otherwise, in fact, quite the contrary indeed. Take a look at the footwork from the breakdowns out there or just go ahead and break it down yourself. Conor gives up lead foot dominance to Aldo, Aldo steps out to get it, Conor steps back and to the right and throws his left. Goodnight Jose. Yeah, McGregor's never used his 'back skipping' left before to counter, like in his 4 second KO over Paddy Doherty. The exact same footwork and the exact same punch used in the same scenario. "Luck".

doherty.gif

Such an ignorant tart. You shouldn't be using American Psycho GIFs either since that movie probably came out before you were even born. I know you're wet behind the ears and sore in the ass for what happened to your boyfriend Jose Aldo Junior. RDA is next, chump. Can't wait to smell that anus bleed some more and taste those salty tears!

uE4gVmbjaZmmY.gif
<- You

Haha

Last edited:
Most people on sherdog vastly underrate Conors boxing. His movement. His understanding of distance and timing. His strike selection, His strike placement.

I stopped reading after this. Contrary to your opinion, in the vast majority of McGregor threads that I have read, those attributes and skills which you mentioned above are almost unanimously considered the strongest facets of his game.

They were intact 2 weeks prior to the Mendes fight.. try again.

You're feeling smart by intentionally not understanding figurative speech ... i see ...

Of course I knew that: here's (part of the OP of) a thread of mine from a few weeks back:

Chad Mendes:
  • McGregor had an 80% ACL tear 14 weeks before the Mendes fight and couldn't drill wrestling during camp. He didn't do sparring as well. [Source: here and here]

I'd even argue that McGregor would've fought better if his ACL blew out a week before the fight. He would have had his wrestling drills during camp.

Try again.

You're feeling smart by intentionally not understanding figurative speech ... i see ...

Intentionally? Uh no. Considering the amount of McGregor trolls around, statements like that are hard to differentiate between normal posters and trolls.

You did also say both knees.

Obtuse is a big word? LOL. I learned that one as a kid (still means not sharp, being blunt) in math class while discussing obtuse and accute angles you tool. Your intelligence is lacking and your IQ can't be higher than 50 tops.

Conor got a lucky KO over Aldo? Funny, the evidence suggests otherwise, in fact, quite the contrary indeed. Take a look at the footwork from the breakdowns out there or just go ahead and break it down yourself. Conor gives up lead foot dominance to Aldo, Aldo steps out to get it, Conor steps back and to the right and throws his left. Goodnight Jose. Yeah, McGregor's never used his 'back skipping' left before to counter, like in his 4 second KO over Paddy Doherty. The exact same footwork and the exact same punch used in the same scenario. "Luck".

doherty.gif

Such an ignorant tart. You shouldn't be using American Psycho GIFs either since that movie probably came out before you were even born. I know you're wet behind the ears and sore in the ass for what happened to your boyfriend Jose Aldo Junior. RDA is next, chump. Can't wait to smell that anus bleed some more and taste those salty tears!

uE4gVmbjaZmmY.gif
<- You

Haha

...fuck I love your butthurt lol. Oh btw, you spelled "accute" wrong, it's acute you failed simpleton. What's up Mr. I-learned-what-obtuse-was-as-a-kid? See what my AV says? That's you.

P.S. I know you looked up the definition for 'obtuse' ;)

giphy.gif

I close my eyez and I imagine TS...

MaineFrame0713B-copy-600x403.jpg

Intentionally? Uh no. Considering the amount of McGregor trolls around, statements like that are hard to differentiate between normal posters and trolls.

You did also say both knees.
Yeah, both knees need to be intact.
Like, none of his knees should be injured.

Oh well, he can also win with only one knee, looking at the Holloway fight.

I just cannot stand it when people act like Mendes completely exposed hi in terms of wrestling. Of course it seems like his groundgame/wrestling is not up to par with his striking. But not mentioning the circumstances of the Mendes fight is just plain ignorance.
Not saying that you do that, btw.

...fuck I love your butthurt lol. Oh btw, you spelled "accute" wrong, it's acute you failed simpleton. What's up Mr. I-learned-what-obtuse-was-as-a-kid? See what my AV says? That's you.

P.S. I know you looked up the definition for 'obtuse' ;)

giphy.gif

Seriously, obtuse is a general insult that's been around a lot longer than you even realize. But again, you're like 15 at best. You a spelling policeman now? It's called a typo numbnuts. You should be thanking me for telling you the origins of where your "big" word obtuse originates from. You got learned bruh.

Enjoy fantasy land where luck gets P4P #1 ranked fighters KO'ed in seconds despite all the evidence in the world to prove otherwise, which I posted. Tough go, kiddo. You're a bitter beer faced biznitch that probably looks like this.

82018313.jpg

Let the butthurt flow through you kid. Aldo's chin is gone forever. :D

Yeah, both knees need to be intact.
Like, none of his knees should be injured.

Oh well, he can also win with only one knee, looking at the Holloway fight.

I just cannot stand it when people act like Mendes completely exposed hi in terms of wrestling. Of course it seems like his groundgame/wrestling is not up to par with his striking. But not mentioning the circumstances of the Mendes fight is just plain ignorance.
Not saying that you do that, btw.

Obviously the circumstances of the fight/camp are important to factor in (for both sides, Conor and Mendes).

I wouldn't say he was completely exposed (as for the reasons mentioned above), however he is certainty not in the realm of Jose Aldo TDD. What I'm more intrigued about is how will Conor deal with someone like RDA on the ground (assuming the fight goes there). Although Mendes is by far the better wrestler, RDA has by far better BJJ. As such, it is hard to take much away from the Mendes fight in terms of what happened on the ground as RDA will almost certainly not fight like Chad on the ground.

I really like Conor when he is inside the cage fighting, or in the gym training.

The rest i cant stand. But thats not the important part anyway.

You know what's not impressive about Conor? Glad you asked:

- His Wrestling.
- His BJJ.
- His Muay Thai.
- His Judo.
- His Sambo.
- His TKD.
- His lack of defense.
- His Karate game is HIGHLY overrated.
- His kicking game in general is also HIGHLY overrated.
- His Cardio? (not tested, lets see 5 hard rounds).
- His jumping ability (cough*gif*cough).
- His desire to fight people his size.
- His Brock Lesnar-eqe shitty tattoo's (I know junkie bikers that cringe, true story).
- His need to look at the ref for a stand up (inb4 Jin comes in whining and white knighting).
- His speaking Spanish at a Brazilian press conference (Viva La Brasilia!...idiot).

He talks A LOT (yes he sells himself, to a fault imo), has a deadly straight left, solid boxing, tough chin, pressures well...but is VERY human, VERY beatable, and that's it.

The end.

Let it rain butthurtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

080b78290e2953303e4ab866a81f44ed-436362646.gif

LOL the one who sounds butthurt is you because the brazzo champ who was undefeated for 10 years got KTFO by Conor in 13 seconds.

You need to get real.

Most people on sherdog vastly underrate Conors boxing. His movement. His understanding of distance and timing. His strike selection, His strike placement. His parrying, his defense, his counters. His ability to find range early without any feel out process. He came out of the gates against Mendes throwing spinning heel kicks with no feel out process and was finding his mark well. He knocked Aldo out in 13 seconds placing a perfect counter on the chin with no feel out process.

While most talented boxers in MMA frown upon throwing kicks, Conor is the opposite. He has amazing kicks. Teeps, jumping kicks, question mark kicks, heel kicks, round houses, switch kicks, bicycle kicks etc. Hes extremely interested in training them and perfecting them and it shows in his fights the way hes able to find range with them extremely early on. Its so rare to see a great MMA boxer also have such a high level kicking game.

What also really impressive is how well Conor has performed under all the pressure of being no one 3 years ago, to carrying events on his shoulders and showing up and putting on amazing performances and beating the best fighters in dominant, exciting fashion. Its incredible that hes able to train that much, be that good, that open to learning all aspects of fighting and doing it all with incredible charisma, generating more interest in the lower weight classes than there has ever been before. All this pressure and he still KOd Mendes in 2 rounds and KOd Aldo in 13 seconds.

This is how most MMA punchers land hard punches: They're landing hard punches but they're content with connecting with the head, usually creating a larger point of impact.
2daevic.jpg

Conor is much more accurate and lands directly on the part of the chin that puts you down and out and does it with sniper like precision, creating a smaller point of impact, like a bullet. Causing much more damage than your average, less calculated haymaker.

adP2h1S.gif

7-0 in the UFC with 6 KOs. KTFOd Jose Aldo in 13 seconds who has been undefeated for a decade.

Incredible fighting athlete. Once a generation type fighter.

Do you dream that you were a woman...and you awoke to find Conor in your bed...utilizing his striking skills to mercifully finger-bang you into submission?

- His Wrestling.
- His BJJ.
- His Muay Thai.
- His Judo.
- His Sambo.
- His TKD.
- His lack of defense.
- His Brock Lesnar-eqe shitty tattoo's (I know junkie bikers that cringe, true story).
- His need to look at the ref for a stand up (inb4 Jin comes in whining and white knighting).
- His speaking Spanish at a Brazilian press conference (Viva La Brasilia!...idiot).

He talks A LOT (yes he sells himself, to a fault imo), has a deadly straight left, solid boxing, tough chin, pressures well...but is VERY human, VERY beatable, and that's it.

The end.

Let it rain butthurtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Which of your favorite fighters did he KO?

You wish you had your own sculpture from a French artist...

CbieE3BVIAA6tyg.jpg:large

If you'd accomplished something of note in your life then maybe you'd get a sticker or pin on your sweater shirt but you'll never be remotely as influential as the top draw in combat sports, Mr. McGregor. U mad?

Dude, i have no dog in this fight but you are not accomplishing anything too while swinging on Conor's nuts... Just sayin

Conor is from that new breed of fighters Sherdog has been talking about for years.

GOAT.

- His Wrestling.
- His BJJ.
- His Muay Thai.
- His Judo.
- His Sambo.
- His TKD.
- His lack of defense.

The end.

His laundry skills
Never learned chemistry
Athlete's foot
Ice cream makes him fart
Has no vocal range - can't sing
Doesn't speak Chinese for shit

There's probably some more things that are unimpressive that I'll think of later.

Back