McGregor in a lose/lose situation

DetachedOrchid

MAYANS M.C.
@red
Reaction score
McGregor is in a no win situation. Even if he wins in dominating fashion people will make excuses for his opponnent and find ways to discredit him. Conor was ready to shut up the doubters and haters with a tough matchup and now that RDA has ducked they will use it against him. RDA is so unprofessional. Hadn't he already finished his camp..he doesn't deserve the red panty money. He should have faught for his family to earn that big paycheck.

If I were mcgregor I'd demand my show money and not take a fight at 196 bc he is in a bad spot now again..also feel bad for Holm because I'm sure she was going to get a nice ppv points check too.

Yeah, this is bullshit. 2 weeks excuse coming again.

But if it's Ferguson or Cerrone they wouldn't use it since they are ready and in shape. So let's hope.

Every fighter that is a favorite is in a no win situation. Mayweather spent nearly a decade in a no win situation

Any person who discredits Conor now is officially an idiot.

Yeah, he's in a bad spot now because some people will make excuses for the opponent he might beat and discredit his win because of that. That will put him in a bad spot. Sure.

This was the matchup both conor doubters and supporters were looking forward to. It just sucks all around.

McGregor is in a no win situation. Even if he wins in dominating fashion people will make excuses for his opponnent and find ways to discredit him. Conor was ready to shut up the doubters and haters with a tough matchup and now that RDA has ducked they will use it against him. RDA is so unprofessional. Hadn't he already finished his camp..he doesn't deserve the red panty money. He should have faught for his family to earn that big paycheck.

If I were mcgregor I'd demand my show money and not take a fight at 196 bc he is in a bad spot now again..also feel bad for Holm because I'm sure she was going to get a nice ppv points check too.
he has a 20 mil contract /thread

Unless it's Cowboy who just bought and is still in fight shape and didn't take any damage whatsoever.

he has a 20 mil contract /thread
Chillout with the /thread shit..doesn't make you cool.

Conor had the chance to hold both titles at once. He's been preparing for RDA but people will shit on him if he doesn't beat whoever is in front of him yet they'll use that as an excuse for his opponent if they lose.

This has become so commonplace that the ufc has to eventually address this shit as a business model. They have got to quit playing defense at the last minute and have back up fighters for main events ready in the bullpen to stand in for inevitable injuries. My god pay a flat fee or something to have a guy on ice

Chillout with the /thread shit..doesn't make you cool.

Conor had the chance to hold both titles at once. He's been preparing for RDA but people will shit on him if he doesn't beat whoever is in front of him yet they'll use that as an excuse for his opponent if they lose.
he won't lose also 20 mil contract /thread

Honestly TS, doesn't make a lick of difference what Conor does because the pansy little bitches will always be there. They just swing from vine to vine, clinging to whatever they can to try and discredit and downplay accomplishments.

It's the case with any successful fighter here on Sherdog, and it will never change.

This has become so commonplace that the ufc has to eventually address this shit as a business model. They have got to quit playing defense at the last minute and have back up fighters for main events ready in the bullpen to stand in for inevitable injuries. My god pay a flat fee or something to have a guy on ice
Great idea but also puts whoever gets the new opponent at a disadvantage..perhaps offset that with some extra $$$.

Lose/lose except for the fact he gets 2 belts and millions of dollars.

Back