McGregor: I would knock Floyd out cold in seconds

Give Money 2 days to learn some grappling and TDD.

We get it... Mma fighters beat just about anyone in a street fight. If Ronda and Conor really want to impress me let's see them beat Mayweather in the boxing ring.

Give him a couple months and it would probably be on par with Conor's in the Mendes fight.

That's right... Come at me sherbros!

Conor had never even been taken down in the UFC until he fought one of the best wrestlers in the sport in Chad Mendes. The same guy that took Aldo down and holds the record for most takedowns in Featherweight history. Chad had only a little more than half of his takedowns land successfully and Conor was able to outscramble him at times and get back to his feet.

Let's see Floyd do that after "a couple months". It wouldn't happen. Mendes is arguably the most explosive fighter in MMA, a 2x NCAA Division I All American and at one point was the second best wrestler at his weight in the country (US).

Get real.

11026231_657055131061828_1757556859227414459_n.jpg

Mayweather is too old to destroy Conor. He would probably catch him though. You need someone like Thurman

One would think it's becoming a UFC policy for champions to try to eat off of Mayweather's plate.

Floyd fights bigger guys while Rhonda and Connor cut a lot of weight to fight midgets. Connor actually said these guys are too small for me. Connor has already been beat at his own sport too and has no ground game. He's incomplete in his own sport and if he faced larger men like Mayweather he would have another loss in no time.

The fact of the matter is not a single mma fighter could outbox Mayweather and Mayweather would more than likely get tossed by any top mma fighter. I don't understand why people have a hard time figuring this out. They are two different sports. I highly doubt Reggie Bush would beat Lebron James in a game of basketball.

Conor definitely wins because Mayweather only boxes. He doesn't kick, he doesn't throw strikes in the clinch that much, he doesn't wrestle and he doesn't have a ground game.

To say this would be a squash match should not be controversial; it's not like Flloyd is some devastating puncher.

Mayweather would poke him in the eyes and bite his balls off in a real fight.

I bet Dana is telling all his fighters to name drop mayweather to get more ppv buys. He made more in 1 fight than the entire ufc roster combined.

Floyd isn't even the best defensive boxer in professional boxing, let alone the best offensive boxer. He's great at both but not the best at either. Here is the "invincible" Floyd Mayweather Jr. getting his bell rung badly by Maidana in their first fight. He used Floyd's own setup (right cross counter to the jab) against him. None of Conor's opponents have ever been able to use one of his own setups against him.

[YT]_MaY09p-qWI&start=30[/YT]

Floyd makes the most $ in boxing. Congratulations. That's why people are saying his name. He hand picked Berto to fight next as his last opponent before retiring. He ducked Manny for a half decade. Enough said.

Conor definitely wins because Mayweather only boxes. He doesn't kick, he doesn't throw strikes in the clinch that much, he doesn't wrestle and he doesn't have a ground game.

To say this would be a squash match should not be controversial; it's not like Flloyd is some devastating puncher.

Hey Cpt. Obvious, that's not where the debate lies. It's why the fuck should Mayweather care or even know who these people are?

I dont get why MMA fighters are so obsessed with Floyd. Maybe it bothers them that he has made as much money as they will do combined in their careers, but its getting silly now. Floyd is not a MMA fighter.

Floyd isn't even the best defensive boxer in professional boxing, let alone the best offensive boxer. He's great at both but not the best at either. Here is the "invincible" Floyd Mayweather Jr. getting his bell rung badly by Maidana in their first fight. He used Floyd's own setup (right cross counter to the jab) against him. None of Conor's opponents have ever been able to use one of his own setups against him.

[YT]_MaY09p-qWI&start=30[/YT]

Floyd makes the most $ in boxing. Congratulations. That's why people are saying his name. He hand picked Berto to fight next as his last opponent before retiring. He ducked Manny for a half decade. Enough said.

Beside rigondeaux who else is more defensively sound than Mayweather. No fighter is above getting punched in a fight you moron. Also Connor fights smaller guys and has 2 losses While Mayweather had 45 fights when Maidana used his own setup on him.

Back