McGregor: I would knock Floyd out cold in seconds

Its alot more than that. Its a statement. MMA is real fighting. Boxing, like wrestling or jiu-jitsu, are just singular disciplines. Those singular disciplines, by them selves, do not make a FIGHTER.

MMA is becoming mainstream and boxing is losing ground. Like Tyson said, to paraphrase, FMJ is the last big draw for boxing.

Statements like that, perpetuate the evolution of one sport dominating in popularity over another.

You get the jist. It could be said more eloquently, but I am not the one to do it.

Yeah every MMA fighter knows and or utilizes all martial arts disciplines.

According to your dumb logic, McGregor has zero wrestling talent therefore he's not a FIGHTER.

hed easilly beat floyd on the feet in an mma fight.

Absolutely true. I would love to see Floyd's reaction to his first low and mid kicks. I think I know how it would go too

Absolutely true. I would love to see Floyd's reaction to his first low and mid kicks. I think I know how it would go too

Aldo fans would love to see Conor's reactions to his first low and mid kicks too.

maybe he means on the ground conor would be sleep lol on he feet the delusion with this guy never ends

He said, "in a real fight".

In MMA, or a street fight, both Connor and Rowdy would DESTROY him. In a boxing match, Rowdy would lose badly, Connor, not so much.

In a boxing match McGregor wouldn't lose all that badly to Mayweather?? Lollll. Wtf are you smoking?

In a boxing match McGregor wouldn't lose all that badly to Mayweather?? Lollll. Wtf are you smoking?

thats what im saying lol in a boxing conor would get knocked out but don't tell sherdog this most iq of shovels on here

Watch how many times Mendes tagged Conor. Mendes would drop him at least once or twice in a rematch

Yes, let's watch...

Here are most of Chad's "BEST" moments on the feet against Conor.

Chad lands clean and hard, his best shot of the fight, as Conor is scrambling back to an upright position with his back against the fence. Chad's follow up punch, however, is caught in mid air and parried away effortlessly. Rogan and fans think it lands because it looked like it may have due to Chad's hand speed. Rogan goes bananas.

Chad misses his overhand right, which lands on Conor's shoulder, and Conor actually clips Chad in the head around his temple as he's on his back foot countering with his left from over the top.

Chad missing some more after Conor staggers him in the 1st round. Note Conor looking for that same counter left from over the top again.

Here is Chad missing literally everything and Conor clearly avoiding it. This same feinted takedown attempt to uppercut setup that caught Aldo repeatedly and had him hurt.

Chad lands hard here but not cleanly, it doesn't hit Conor's chin but instead the side of the neck (collar bone area) and the second punch to follow it up actually misses completely as Conor retreats just out of its range.

Might wanna retract your statement, especially the last sentence. When Chad WAS able to land clean and hard on McGregor's jaw it did absolutely nothing. Conor wasn't even fazed. Now, look at how badly Aldo was beaten up and what happened to him. Stark difference.

Last edited:
Jesus christ man thank you. This stuff is embarassing to read.

McGregor needs to stop name dropping Floyd and build his own name. Floyd looks at these MMA guys like peons.

Floyd makes in one fight what the entire UFC roster makes in a year so yeah I can see why they're jelly.

Its alot more than that. Its a statement. MMA is real fighting. Boxing, like wrestling or jiu-jitsu, are just singular disciplines. Those singular disciplines, by them selves, do not make a FIGHTER.

MMA is becoming mainstream and boxing is losing ground. Like Tyson said, to paraphrase, FMJ is the last big draw for boxing.

Statements like that, perpetuate the evolution of one sport dominating in popularity over another.

You get the jist. It could be said more eloquently, but I am not the one to do it.

just stop, I've heard this same bullshit for 15 yrs, mma fans want this to be true so bad.
Tyson is one of Dana's biggest spokespersons and absolutely hates Floyd, boxing left him broke and Dana has presented a lot of new opportunities for him.

Mma fans just take what they hear on mma sites and regurgitate the same nonsense. The people that say boxing is dying are people that were never fans or even follow the sport of boxing and I'm suppose to take THEIR word for it........sure, dog.

just stop, I've heard this same bullshit for 15 yrs, mma fans want this to be true so bad.
Tyson is one of Dana's biggest spokespersons and absolutely hates Floyd, boxing left him broke and Dana has presented a lot of new opportunities for him.

Mma fans just take what they hear on mma sites and regurgitate the same nonsense. The people that say boxing is dying are people that were never fans or even follow the sport of boxing and I'm suppose to take THEIR word for it........sure, dog.

Yeah, but Joe Rogan said...

justin-bieber-and-mayweather-floyd-in-bed-gay-love-brokeback-funny-pacman-jokes-photos-2012.jpg

:icon_lol:

Hard to disagree. Most top boxers lose to top mma guys in a real fight.

WTF is a "real fight?" in a real fight the first guy to grab a weapon or signal to one of his friends to back him up is who wins.

In MMA, or a street fight, both Connor and Rowdy would DESTROY him. In a boxing match, Rowdy would lose badly, Connor, not so much.

Mayweather's sparring partners would destroy Conor in a boxing match. We don't even need to get to Floyd.

Hahahahahahahaha funny joke Conor. he hasnt knocked out anyone cold in UFC. only TKO's with ground and pound

Mayweather's sparring partners would destroy Conor in a boxing match. We don't even need to get to Floyd.

Floyd would lose the striking battle in any striking contest that allows more than just hands to be thrown. Conor would have a much better chance at beating Floyd at his own game in boxing than Floyd would have of beating McGregor in an MMA fight, kickboxing or Muay Thai match, or a street fight.

Yeah every MMA fighter knows and or utilizes all martial arts disciplines.

According to your dumb logic, McGregor has zero wrestling talent therefore he's not a FIGHTER.

No. Two or more disciplines can make a fighter, like grappling/wreslting and striking.

McGregor has alot more the zero wrestling talent.

Hate fucks like you, claiming I said things that I didn't. Did you fail 'Reading Comprehension'?

WTF is a "real fight?" in a real fight the first guy to grab a weapon or signal to one of his friends to back him up is who wins.

I always think it's funny when people talk about street fights going to the ground. Yeah, the ground is a good place for one of your opponent's friends to stomp your head in or soccer kick you in the face.

Real fighting is dangerous, and being on the ground is where you are most vulnerable. I would never tackle a guy unless we were all by ourselves, and when does that ever happen?

Back