McGregor: I would knock Floyd out cold in seconds

Why did I even click on this thread?

Mayweather would utterly embarrass him if the fight stayed standing even with Mchype throwing kicks.

You're a conspiracy theorist. Floyd lost, end of story. He couldn't even medal SILVER dude. Everybody is familiar with the controversy and they showed promos of it leading up to his fight with Manny. Yeah, it's such secret stuff. :icon_lol:

The fact is, he still lost. He's a boring point fighter that never made it to the very top. The very top is medaling gold in amateur boxing. Floyd failed to do this so don't claim that he made it to the "absolute apex" when he didn't.

Floyd was taken down rather easily by Marcos Maidana in a boxing ring. That's some A-Level coordination there. What a joke. LOL.

going full retard

ahem!

I believe I was holding down reality pretty well in here friend.

I just happened to stop in for the same reason as you, only sooner. :icon_chee

let's be realistic eh? that too much to ask?

(of course it is, sherdog wouldn't be the same with too much reality sprinkled in)

You got that right

Not sure why McGregor pulled a no show when invited down to Floyds gym for a boxing sparring session.. Talk is one thing, actions are another..

Who would bet McGregor would lose a decision to Floyd in a boxing match?

Floyd would "win".

lol at thinking conor has 8 figures in his bank account or even has a net worth of 8 figures

He said it, you can choose if you believe it or not, so can I.

Of course Conor had to co-sign for the other UFC string puppet aswell lol.

Floyd is an A Level athlete and fighter. With a single training camp he would blast Conor and Ronda together back into irrelevance.

Floyd is living legend in combat sports. McGregor and Ronda are mere get-rich-quick gimmicks. Their combined careers wont even add up to a foot note.

NgPHwyj.png

Mayweather is going to have severe back problems in the near future, what with Ronda, Conor and the media piggybacking on his name every day for the last 6 months.

Who would bet McGregor would lose a decision to Floyd in a boxing match?

Floyd would "win".

No commission would sanction Mayweather to fight some failed amateur bum. He could get work as a sparring partner for some of young no-hopers Mayweather has on his roster, but that's about it it.

There'd be outrage if Rod Salka announced McGregor as his next opponent.

I hate this current era, when did you see Anderson and GSP running around talking shit about knocking out klitschko or yada yada, wtf is wrong with this new breed?

I hate this current era, when did you see Anderson and GSP running around talking shit about knocking out klitschko or yada yada, wtf is wrong with this new breed?

GSP had too much class for this bullshit. Embarrassing that they need to piggy back off of Mayweather to make a career, Floyd should ask for a percentage of their pay as he's earned it as much as them.

Back