McGregor: I would knock Floyd out cold in seconds

Meanwhile, Floyd is all like "Who is this Con Ormcgregor dude?

just another mma fighter using a boxers name to get attention. nothing to see here

He would not beat Floyd on the feet so he would not KO Floyd in seconds

In an MMA fight he could absolutely beat Floyd on the feet and not because he's Conor but because he's a quality MMA fighter.

How many kicks to the head, body or legs from a professional fighter do you think Floyd has ever taken in his life?

How many times has Floyd ever had to defend a takedown or even have to think defending takedowns while avoiding strikes at the same time?

He wouldn't be prepared for any of it because he's never had to be and to start now is far too late.

But beating Floyd standing in an MMA fight doesn't mean very much because Floyd is not an MMA fighter.

Blah blah blah

A wannabe

Now go back to your rented suits/vehicles and home given to you by the ufc

So desperate and pathetic, hopefully Aldo breaks that Jaw so we don't have to hear from him

Yes he would, very easily. Floyd has two hands. That's it. Conor uses all 8 limbs and has knockouts and knockdowns with kicks and elbows. In a street fight, MMA fight, kickboxing or Muay Thai fight Mayweather would get smashed in seconds.

giphy.gif

Why is this news? And Ronda will beat Serena Williams in a fight too. Floyd is in a different sport..

If Mayweather had the talents that he has, was young and dedicated to MMA he'd be a freaking monster.

Yes he would, Floyd wouldn't survive 1 round. It's all irrelevant but it'd be fun to watch Floyd get put in his place just once. God that guy sucks

The late great king of throwing down and fighting some real ring wars in case you're not figuring who I'm talking about Arturo Gatti looked lost and was stopped by Floyd . And Arturro would have pounded the fucking shit out of Coner. Irish Mickey ward would also have sent mcgregor to the ER. Put some 10 oz gloves on Coner and see how much power he has. These fucking threads are rediculous.

"I can totally beat him at that thing he never trains whatsoever. I won't mention that he would toy with me with the hands which is what i'm known for and done all my life."

He also thinks this fight would generate more money than Mayweather vs Pac

http://www.si.com/mma/2015/08/11/ufc-conor-mcgregor-floyd-mayweather-fight-challenge

I think McGregor would win but he is bragging about beating a 39 year old boxer who is about to retire in Conor's own sport.

He would not beat Floyd on the feet so he would not KO Floyd in seconds

Might as well play heel and say he can beat Floyd in boxing

He said, "in a real fight".

In MMA, or a street fight, both Connor and Rowdy would DESTROY him. In a boxing match, Rowdy would lose badly, Connor, not so much.

Boxing fans won't like it but it's 100 true.

What's a real fight? Like if they met in the streets? Because McGregor probably gets stomped by about five 350 pound bodyguards in the streets. Anyway, McGregor just wants a piece of the pie, can't really blame him.

Testament to Floyd's greatness.

just another mma fighter using a boxers name to get attention. nothing to see here

Its alot more than that. Its a statement. MMA is real fighting. Boxing, like wrestling or jiu-jitsu, are just singular disciplines. Those singular disciplines, by them selves, do not make a FIGHTER.

MMA is becoming mainstream and boxing is losing ground. Like Tyson said, to paraphrase, FMJ is the last big draw for boxing.

Statements like that, perpetuate the evolution of one sport dominating in popularity over another.

You get the jist. It could be said more eloquently, but I am not the one to do it.

Do mcgregor fans even know their fighter is pretty much the Irish version of young mayweather?

Mcgregor is a good fighter but mcgregor fans are among the worst amongst Diaz and Gus fans.

The late great king of throwing down and fighting some real ring wars in case you're not figuring who I'm talking about Arturo Gatti looked lost and was stopped by Floyd . And Arturro would have pounded the fucking shit out of Coner. Irish Mickey ward would also have sent mcgregor to the ER. Put some 10 oz gloves on Coner and see how much power he has. These fucking threads are rediculous.

Jesus christ man thank you. This stuff is embarassing to read.

McGregor needs to stop name dropping Floyd and build his own name. Floyd looks at these MMA guys like peons.

Shertards a street fight between the two would end up like how the Diaz bros vs nurmagedov's crew.

Street fights are nothing like sanctioned MMA bouts or anime fights that some of you neck beards fantasize about.

Its alot more than that. Its a statement. MMA is real fighting. Boxing, like wrestling or jiu-jitsu, are just singular disciplines. Those singular disciplines, by them selves, do not make a FIGHTER.

MMA is becoming mainstream and boxing is losing ground. Like Tyson said, to paraphrase, FMJ is the last big draw for boxing.

Statements like that, perpetuate the evolution of one sport dominating in popularity over another.

You get the jist. It could be said more eloquently, but I am not the one to do it.

Boxing losing ground? What are you talking about. You have average boxers like Guerrero, Broner making 1 Million plus per fight.

Are you kidding?

The obsession that sherdog has with Floyd is just fucking creepy but Dana and his fighters mentioning Floyd every chance they get is pathetic, you can talk all you want about whooping his ass but guess what? Floyd still gives zero fucks who any of these people are no matter how much the topic is forced down his throat.

Ffs UFC is reminded me of those girls in high school that talk all that shit about the popular chick but secretly wished they were bff's and would be happy to even be acknowledged by them, lmao 😂

This is soooo true.

Back