McGregor has to rematch Aldo

Aldo should only be granted a rematch with Conor McGregor if he agrees to fight at WW.

Conor stepped up two weight classes to challenge Nick Diaz.

Why did he do it? Because he wanted the fight and challenge, badly.

If Jose Aldo has an ounce of self-respect left in his body, he should be willing to fight McGregor at 170, that's fair.

When is Mike Tyson gonna rematch Michael Spinks? The ducking pussy?
^
That is pretty much exactly how idiotic all these Aldo fans sound.

I'd be interested in a rematch @155 assuming both win their next fights.

I know I'll ruffle some feathers by saying this, but based on his actions since the loss, I'm not entirely convinced Aldo wants the fight.

I was an Aldo fan before I'd ever even heard of Conor McGregor, and I thought Jose would win the first fight, but it just seems to me that the way the whole thing went down really did a number on him psychologically

Aldo should only be granted a rematch with Conor McGregor if he agrees to fight at WW.

Conor stepped up two weight classes to challenge Nick Diaz.

Why did he do it? Because he wanted the fight and challenge, badly.

If Jose Aldo has an ounce of self-respect left in his body, he should be willing to fight McGregor at 170, that's fair.

Pretty sure it was because Nate didn't want to cut 250 lbs in 10 days. (it was short notice for Nate if you'll recall)
1UFVIUJ.jpg

If Conor defends his belt at 155 and Aldo wins vs Holloway (which I'm not sure is going to happen) they can rematch at 155 for 2 belts. Would be pretty sweet and create hype IMO.

And give a bigger size advantage to Connor. too easy....

No, nobody said that about serra. Don't compare the two, you silly thing.

You're wrong I argued with quite a few people claiming that Serra going beat GSP the same way. I even had to correct them that it wasn't a KO it was a TKO.

knocked aldo out in 13 seconds after trashing him for a year +, then moved up to do bigger and better things.

what a pussy!

shut the fuck up dude, boring.

You're wrong I argued with quite a few people claiming that Serra going beat GSP the same way. I even had to correct them that it wasn't a KO it was a TKO.

I never saw it. I was still in my teens, but I was adultish and I remember the feelings on the sites I was on. Nobody really considered Serra to be anything lasting.

He will right after Aldo rematches Cub. Hold your breath.

Also, leave it to Conor haters to say that the guy who won by easy ko has something to prove, as opposed to the guy who lost his belt in the most embarrassing way ever.

They gave Conor another shot after getting tapped out. Conor made adjustments and won the second fight. Why was Aldo not given a re-match and why can't he make adjustments. That's kind of hypocritical on your part don't you think? Give Conor all the chances but nothing for Aldo?

They gave Conor another shot after getting tapped out. Conor made adjustments and won the second fight. Why was Aldo not given a re-match and why can't he make adjustments. That's kind of hypocritical on your part don't you think? Give Conor all the chances but nothing for Aldo?

Because one was moving up?
One was a long delayed fight?
One was short notice?
One was literally the fastest knockout in UFC championship history?

I never saw it. I was still in my teens, but I was adultish and I remember the feelings on the sites I was on. Nobody really considered Serra to be anything lasting.

I argued with people constantly. I am a big supporter of GSP and the second fight put an end to that nonsense. I think Aldo should get a re-match.

If Aldo beats Max
Aldo has to build himself back up first. Winning a decision over Edgar didn't cut it. Let's see him beat Mad Max decisively and then we can talk superfight vs king Conor.
winning a majority decision vs Nate at 170 got Conor a title shot at LW.

I argued with people constantly. I am a big supporter of GSP and the second fight put an end to that nonsense. I think Aldo should get a re-match.

He should earn it, then. He's still 1-1 in his last 2.

Aldo had his chance and got knocked stiff. Conor predicted a first round ko and did just that .

End of discussion.

No fluke no contraversy , clean ..
He actually predicted they would meet in the middle of the cage and the first exchange would end it.

Nah the Aldo chapter is over. One year build up.

*Edit: BEFORE HE RETIRES

He will be the pussy of the story if he retires before it, more so if he loses at LW (what will likely happen).

The only scenario where he could do it is if Aldo enter in a losing streak and Conor keep winning

It won't happen Tony, Conor is all about achievements getting 2belt in 2divisions KOing Aldo in 13seconds defending belts and re-matching Aldo tarnishes the memories of his achievements and risks losing belt or losing to Aldo. In Conor's mind that 13second KO needz to stand for life and not be messed with with another fight.

Back