@Brown
Reaction score
- Strength: RDA
- Speed: RDA
- Cardio: probably RDA
- Striking: 50/50
- Wrestling: RDA
- Grappling: RDA

Like I said before, Conor's next fight will mark the beginning of his THREE FIGHTS LOSING STREAK.

Mark my words.

I don't say that about Conor anymore and it's stupid of you to say it too, can't count the guy out

Really? Come on man....of course he has a chance. I agree, it's not going to be a walk in the park but to say that anyone at this high of caliber doesn't have a chance is just ridiculous.

Conor has proved so many haters wrong. I can't stand the guy outside the cage but I respect and like what he does inside.

He's definitely got a shot at RDA, if he connects with his lefthand any man is in trouble. However I do think RDA will beat him up, he will put on the pressure and walk through Conor's shots, and put him on his back and probably submit him. Arm-triangle round 2.

Where's your bet slip? The odds are close to dead even, so if you don't bet on it then it means you're a troll or you're completely retarded.

Last edited:
I'm done counting out Conor, he's proven me wrong too many times.

We said the same against Aldo :(

That being said, LW isn't going to be easy, much larger fighters than what Conor is used to.

I'll bump your thread.

ridiculous thing to say about an MMA fight regardless of who's fighting

TS,you really need to stop making threads.

Every fighter has a chance in a fight. It's very possible that McGregor knocks him out.

Having said that, I think RDA wins.

Back