McGregor gets Paid, UFN 59 salaries

Bendo is a great fighter, but he doesn't take many risks.

Clearly that the UFC are trying to persuade the fighters to fight more excitingly by rewarding exciting fighters more than run of the mill fighters with similar records, and even though that's not really fair in a sport, I for one am happy about it, I watch to be entertained.

lol cerrone shrugs at the decision. you just got gifted 75k bro, be happy

Tibau making 3x Uriah is just plain wrong. People tune in to watch him fight, people tune out when tibau fights. Uriah is a star and he should be making the 50/50.

Also, conor making 170k when the gate was 3mil is laughable

I'd guess Conor will have been paid around 400-500k for this fight.

Contracted sums are really just base pay, if you bring somethig to the table you can get rewarded.

I know the fighters sign the contracts, but damn man, Bendo at 48k. Thats kind of low for a former champ and a guy who puts on good fights. :eek:

Conor wasn't paid enough either. C'mon dana, you crazy bald head son of a bitch, conor is going to make you an even richer man! Pay up!

Hey thanks for posting the first page of sherdog

If I can't count on one hand the number of times I've gone to the main page of sherdog I can do it on two for sure. Easy. All forum here, so thanks to those who post news! Keep it up and fuck this guy.

Last edited:
Tibau making 3x Uriah is just plain wrong. People tune in to watch him fight, people tune out when tibau fights. Uriah is a star and he should be making the 50/50.

Also, conor making 170k when the gate was 3mil is laughable
170k is what they had to put in escrow as per his contract. The UFC can pay him whatever they want undisclosed.

paid? he better get half a mill at least for the numbers he pulled, and the record breaking Boston ticket sales.

Not trolling but conor is underpaid with the attention he brings. Hopefully he got some good locker room bonuses.

Hey thanks for posting the first page of sherdog

A lot of people just go straight to sherdog.net.

Nice to see conor get paid, he doesnt seem to complain about pay. Unlike a certain fellow who will lose his belt to conor.

Bendo is a great fighter, but he doesn't take many risks.

Clearly that the UFC are trying to persuade the fighters to fight more excitingly by rewarding exciting fighters more than run of the mill fighters with similar records, and even though that's not really fair in a sport, I for one am happy about it, I watch to be entertained.

Which is LITERALLY fixing fights

Lol Bendo only getting $48K. Former champ gets no hespect.

I'm more impressed by the fact that Cerrone has probably made almost $300,000 this year. Go Cowboy.

I am guessing that Dana/Lorenzo gave the GOAT $200K on the side for his performance and getting in ALDOs face. By the way, the UFC flew aldo from brazil and he didnt do a face off. LAME!

Back